Default How do you feel about WWW....

man i dont know what to say about Click here to see the url because i think its a little wrong in a sense. i think is a little cheesy because its just a bunch of sterotype and stuff. i dont know but please visit the site and give me your feedback on this please. how do you feel about it?

Default How do you feel about WWW....

its just bad, i wanna meet the guy that registered the domain lol, and i had to modify ur post king, the site url contained profanity so i changed it, others can just see what domain it is by clicking on it
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: How do you feel about WWW....

*thumbs down* i h8 all teh myspace fakers.. i think the orignal ones were myspace and Xanga... tho Xanga did'nt become as great as myspace.... i think it was cuz lack of features... i dont realy lyk the look of Xanga..

Bored, but visit my site! http://rune-nation.net

*thumbs down* i h8 all teh myspace fakers.. i think the orignal ones were myspace and Xanga... tho Xanga did'nt become as great as myspace.... i think it was cuz lack of features... i dont realy lyk the look of Xanga..
    yea but xanga still has a higher PR (pagerank) than myspace lol, i dont like xanga either but u gotta give 'em credit for being this popular
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

that domain is just horrible couldnt think of something else lol

Gosh...is this world crazy or what? I mean come on with the cursing and the black people and the glavin...glavin....sorry, a lil Professor Frink for ya there, but anyway, that site sucks eggs...MAN! LOL

The Armageddon is near.

Thread Information