Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ace Combat 6?

Default Ace Combat 6?

Should I get it? Is it worth it? *NOTE, IF I BUY THIS GAME IT WILL BE MY FIRST GAME IN THE ACE COMBAT SERIES* Also, does anyone know of any rumors of future flight games? I got interested in them. Seems like my type of fun.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

the last ace combat game i played was 4, honestly i didnt even know they made a 5th one let alone 6th lol

well it is a pretty fun game i love flight simulators especially with the joysticks for pc, but i had to play that thru the ps2 controller - i think this game has demos, why not try that out and see how you like it
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yeah, but I don't roll with demos. I go by reviews, opinions, and then opinions again. If good wins over the bad I buy, if bad wins over good I don't. So yeah.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

i'll give ace combat 4 a thumbs up lol, dont know how AC6 is though, good luck deciding
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

from what I read it's suppose to be a decent game, if or when it comes to the PS3 I might give it a go if they ported it good, but on news on other..nope haven't really heard anything for 360/PS3, the Wii had a crappy WWII Aces announced but I wouldn't look into that as it's looks like shovelware, I think the flight sim genre is pretty much dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Leech View Post
    Yeah, but I don't roll with demos. I go by reviews, opinions, and then opinions again. If good wins over the bad I buy, if bad wins over good I don't. So yeah.
    well if u get a demo you can decide wether its godod or not rather than relying on the opinions of others... make your own flow.. :P

Kira lives within me...

Yeah it's supposed to be a good game. I don't know about any upcoming flight sim games. But there is another good one on the 360, it's a WW2 Game.

^^^
    Are you referring to Blazing Angels and Blazing Angels 2? if so I disagree with you. I really disliked both, but 2 each there own.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    ^^^
    Are you referring to Blazing Angels and Blazing Angels 2? if so I disagree with you. I really disliked both, but 2 each there own.
    Meh it's controls were good and the graphics were all right but it was pretty unrealistic there was hardly any other ally planes in the skies...

im not into flight sims...

Thread Information