Default My (popular) space.

Testify, if you can, trial if you must;
    just don't say your better, then me!

Default Re: My (popular) space.

cool, u a bobcats fan? lol, i think they are doing well this season
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Really, you think? Wow, that's a new one on me...I thought it was just on with you...LOL

The Armageddon is near.

Default new subject.

for some reason, facebook is better the myspace, calmer, cleaner, safer, peaceful; yet myspace is allways there, and people don't seem to realize how stupid is as stupid does, but one day, some 1 will faulter because of it, but i like facebook, if your not on it, try it, its wonderful. Twigz is on facebook however he uses myspace more, i got that, its fine, but the geniuses use facebook, the calmer use facebook, don't say i didn't pursuade. Coincidently, Facebook is overr-uling all, and as a matter of fact, frendster sucks, myyearbook sucks, alot of em suck, FaceBOOK owns all... baby, don't hate the face, hate the game. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haha. I love your song man. Nice.

Default Re: new subject.

Quote Originally Posted by wallDawg
    for some reason, facebook is better the myspace, calmer, cleaner, safer, peaceful; yet myspace is allways there, and people don't seem to realize how stupid is as stupid does, but one day, some 1 will faulter because of it, but i like facebook, if your not on it, try it, its wonderful. Twigz is on facebook however he uses myspace more, i got that, its fine, but the geniuses use facebook, the calmer use facebook, don't say i didn't pursuade. Coincidently, Facebook is overr-uling all, and as a matter of fact, frendster sucks, myyearbook sucks, alot of em suck, FaceBOOK owns all... baby, don't hate the face, hate the game. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Faulter? Overr-uling all? Even if you had spelled either of those right, it wouldn't have made sense.

Normally I don't get on people for something so ridiculously meticulous as spelling online, but seeing as how you feel that the "geniuses use facebook", I felt it a personal goal to point out what type of second-string, benchwarmer of a "genius" this post makes you look like.

Coincidentally, if you could speak a more moderate amount of english, I might take your biased opinion to heart, Mr. "Genius". Granted, we all have an opinion, but you can't expect to persuade anyone by advertising a site by saying, "the other one sucks!" At least if you had just flat out said, "Myspace sucks" I might have given you props for being brief. Instead I was subjected to reading a passage of the most bullsh*t I've ever seen two words drawn out into.

Some people use myspace, some use facebook, some use both. Each has its own adv/disadvantages. Personally more people that I know are on myspace and it's a good way for me to stay in touch with them. Why tell them to all convert to facebook... because geniuses use facebook? Try again.
    sh*t happens when you party naked.

yea i gotta agree with aosmallan, and that comment by walldawg is just an opinion, i have both a myspace and a facebook account, dont really care about either lol, u cant really say which is better than which just by ur experiences with them
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Hey, what does that mean, just cause I'm on MySpace more doesn't mean I'm not a genius and I'm not calm (well I'm not the first one...or the second), but my point is...I have seen people that I haven't seen in years on MySpace, and I just happen to be on there more than facebook...and I am a senior in high school, so I don't have that much time on my hands...

The Armageddon is near.

the new space people is:

www.myspace.com/the_wcw4life

Thread Information