Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default GH comp.......maybe

First I need to know who has what guitar hero. If everyone one has the same one that enters thats easy. But if half of you have GH2 and the other half have GH3 well I will have 2 different competition.

After that I need to figure out a way that makes in so someone couldn't cheat. I THINK i'm gonna get you to post a picture of your score but to make it so you can't cheat everyone has to do somthing to it to prove it's there score. such as when you take the picture you have to hold somthing in front of the lens such as say....your foot.

I'd just like some feed back on what you think and stuff and I will post more later.
    Last edited by Juicebox; 12-27-2007 at 05:26 PM.

It sunds like it might be fun, but it could be difficult for some people to do.

i played GH2 and GH3 but don't have either and how do you plan to have this lol, would be hard since not everyone in the forum lives in the same area - and what's the prize?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Well I did play it before but I'm really suck on that game

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    i played GH2 and GH3 but don't have either and how do you plan to have this lol, would be hard since not everyone in the forum lives in the same area - and what's the prize?
    Ok I kinda knew that hardly anyone lives in teh same area.......I ment like play your bestist score and then take a photo of it. But to make sure no one cheats you half to say......take a lil peice of paper and wright your screen name on it and stick it infront of the camera while you take your picture.

As for the prizes it will be GFP most likely coz I can't make Siggs.......

Also Instead of doing Just one difficulty level. I would like to do them all but you can only sign up for 1-2 OR you can choose your own difficulty level but if some people do easy they wont have a chance of winning if other people play on medium +. cmon people I need your imput. ALSO any donations for the prizes will be accepted.......

what about to make sure they don't cheat - make a video and put it up on youtube lol put title like GF Guitar Hero Competition - but then again people will need an extra piece of equipment lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

He already posted for proof, he said as you take the picture of your score you have to hold a paper with your GF username to the point where you can see the score and the username. Unless he has another idea.

Quote Originally Posted by DM JESTER View Post
    He already posted for proof, he said as you take the picture of your score you have to hold a paper with your GF username to the point where you can see the score and the username. Unless he has another idea.
    i know that but a video would be so much better lol

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    i know that but a video would be so much better lol
    Indeed it would be cooler but coolers not always better

cmon I need to know if you guys wanna and stuff too. if say 10 people want to enter then I will make another thread with rules and all the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicebox View Post
    Indeed it would be cooler but coolers not always better

cmon I need to know if you guys wanna and stuff too. if say 10 people want to enter then I will make another thread with rules and all the good stuff.
    you may have to wait a bit longer cuz people are usually away this time of the year, i knwo some of my staff are too along with a LOT of my friends lol, just let them come back and be patient - i may try to get GH2 myself

Thread Information