Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Playstation and Playstation 2

what about this?

haha
    sh*t happens when you party naked.

Anyway...

Just a story...

Even though I had a PS2, I always remember wanting a PSOne when it came out... Remember? It was the second version of the Playstaion... the smaller, white, rounded one.

The thing only cost $100 for the whole setup, console, controller and 4" LCD screen, which I guess was still a lot for the 12-year old that I was. The best part about it was that it was entirely portable, the entire thing could be run off batteries, which I'm sure it ate up like no other... still lol. But I always thought it would have been so badass, I mean... Even as a kid I've always traveled a lot, and with the GameBoy Color being the most advanced portable console out at the time (PSOne released 2000, and GBA not til 2002)... How cool would it have been to be toting around a full-fledged playstation console on a plane or wherever else...

And now that I think about it, I almost want one even now hahaha... By now I'm sure you could get a setup (Console + Controllers + Screen + games) for maybe $50?

Whoa, that's almost a hot pink, lol...that's the one I'd give that girl I know who'd want it so much...I think...

The Armageddon is near.

Yeah...I was on a trip in Florida, and I remember seeing this kid play the PSOne and me with my jealous face on looking at him...I didn't know it ran on batteries though...thought it had some type of charger or something...anyway that did sound genious at the moment I remember it...

The Armageddon is near.

Quote Originally Posted by aosmallan
    Anyway...

Just a story...

Even though I had a PS2, I always remember wanting a PSOne when it came out... Remember? It was the second version of the Playstaion... the smaller, white, rounded one.

The thing only cost $100 for the whole setup, console, controller and 4" LCD screen, which I guess was still a lot for the 12-year old that I was. The best part about it was that it was entirely portable, the entire thing could be run off batteries, which I'm sure it ate up like no other... still lol. But I always thought it would have been so badass, I mean... Even as a kid I've always traveled a lot, and with the GameBoy Color being the most advanced portable console out at the time (PSOne released 2000, and GBA not til 2002)... How cool would it have been to be toting around a full-fledged playstation console on a plane or wherever else...

And now that I think about it, I almost want one even now hahaha... By now I'm sure you could get a setup (Console + Controllers + Screen + games) for maybe $50?
    Hahah/....Now I want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Twigz
    Yeah...I was on a trip in Florida, and I remember seeing this kid play the PSOne and me with my jealous face on looking at him...I didn't know it ran on batteries though...thought it had some type of charger or something...anyway that did sound genious at the moment I remember it...
    I could be wrong, sorry lol. I know for a fact that you can buy a battery pack for it so that it can be standalone, but I think I implied that it could be run off like... AA's or something, which I don't believe it can...

Yeah, I know what you meant...and that would be something if it actually could, huh?

The Armageddon is near.

Quote Originally Posted by Twigz
    Yeah, I know what you meant...and that would be something if it actually could, huh?
    haha yeah, i'm sure it could... it's just too much of a liability if they did... have a video game console like that run off cell batteries... what if it leaks, explodes etc.

I still got my PS . My PS2 burned out from me playing endless hours (getting abused at times from anger of losing a game ). All my money now goes into my car, so don't know if I will get another console any time soon. Do still play my bro's PS2 though, when he lets me

hi! Eric's answering machine is currently broken. this is his refrigerator. please speak very slowly and ill attempt to stick your message to myself with a magnet

Thread Information