Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: PC Gamer or Console Gamer

Yeah, it really is...moving with the Joystick...hardd!..so much easier with keyboard...and better...but it's whatever you're good with.

lol yea, he sux with the pc lol, he cant make fun of me cuz i cant play on xbox lol, cuz then i'll just make fun of him 10x more
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Haha..yeah..all depends on how you play!

i just play to play now lol, before i was really competitive, i played to win and if the server had a ranking system, like amx_mod or admin_mod, i would play until i was rank 1 if not top 5 lol, right now i just screw around, been playing for years, not realy that fun anymore once u've done and been through everything
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Yeah. True. I used to play everyday..every hour after school...but now...I barely play...I mean it's still fun and all..but it's just the same after..so I just play to have fun as well now.

thats how everybody should play, i've seen some and know some people that still play competitively and they get so angry if they lose or die or if someone else screws them up, lol, i used to be like that with my Dragon Ball Z budokai 3 game lol, i would yell at anyone that would talk to me when im fighting lol, in cs if someone wants to talk, i can talk and kill at the same time lol, but DBZ, stay back, im not like that anymore

Haha lol..nice...yeah I used to get pissed when I played cs...but now...whatever..just fun.

i must say that i hate playing on a computer. reason: instaling the game, missing some direct-x and aother stuff and you have to update and computer "freaze" up. no i like the easy part and fun put in the the dvd game and sitt back and let the game beginne
    visit my place here

Quote Originally Posted by Rotekoppen
    i must say that i hate playing on a computer. reason: instaling the game, missing some direct-x and aother stuff and you have to update and computer "freaze" up. no i like the easy part and fun put in the the dvd game and sitt back and let the game beginne
    Oh yeah, I'll agree to that 100%..But wtvr, sometimes computer games can be fun as well ...If everythings good!

LMAO i must agrea on that
    visit my place here

Thread Information