Default Meet Jimbo & Larry

meet jimbo and larry lol, well the background was another effect i made, kind of a silk fabric material, i just messed with the color balance and curves to make it look liek that, first sig i didnt use a brush for

just learning new effects and messing with old ones to make new ones, here is subzero and scorpion from the other topic

the 4 brothers of destruction, i will be offering to make simple sigs for everyone in the forum soon, just keep an eye on the forum for that announcement.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Meet Jimbo & Larry

here is a sig i made for twigz with request, there was more convo to this topic before, just didnt convert it lol, was made a day before the backup, my backup was made 2 days before i converted, so some msgs were lost, but here it is

Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Like I said before, it's real cool; you're getting real good at Photoshop, my man...

The Armageddon is near.

wow nice work, i like twigz's one, yellow and reddish battle of the swords and twigz name is caught in the middle lol can you make me one? nothing in particular, anything that you think looks good, i'll take

the first one i dont know so much, background looks cool, second one, i like, some of my favorite game characters
    i sign here

Thread Information