Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Thinking bout leavin the forum...

i dont want too but evrthing i do here is just a downfall... so im thinking bout leavin this forum... no threads are being answered...etc.

...im sorry...

not sure if you noticed but the forum has been having a lot of issues this past week, people are just trying to bounce back from that and i see you are still having a hard time with that

threads are eventually filled up if you have the patience, and yes we did lose a 150+ user accounts in the big collapse last monday and if we have to lose another one because of that I will regret not doing a better job to keep my members

but i cannot change your mind for you - you may do as you wish - you were and still are a great member

good luck!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Dude. Your So Wrong. Its a Great Site. Please Stay Man Give Us Time.

idk... it just seems likee im talking to myself... lol

if you think me and jacob talking to u is talking to yourself, that's just really weird lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

i mean on other threads duh! lol ill give the forum time...

just imagine if you stop responding to other threads, someone else will feel the way you feel, then it'll just cause a chain reaction

but the recent slow activity of the forum is all related to what happened on monday - the server was hacked and our data was wiped - and i am still not done repairing some of that - dont know if you haven't noticed but the bank isn't working lol - im trying to fix that - my activity slowed down inside the forum but not ON the forum because I am still working on the forum to make it better, couldn't fix the bank today because I think I have to reinstall the whole database table for it :/

Quote Originally Posted by JacobBranch View Post
    Dude. Your So Wrong. Its a Great Site. Please Stay Man Give Us Time.
    It's really not that good, the amount of trolls here is sickening and with repercussion. Some of people wouldn't last 1 week on other forum yet some are even in power which is sad. I only stay cause of the arcade.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    It's really not that good, the amount of trolls here is sickening and with repercussion. Some of people wouldn't last 1 week on other forum yet some are even in power which is sad. I only stay cause of the arcade.
    lol good to know what's keeping you here but really, everything takes time to form, and for me, it seems every time i have the time and things are going well, something comes up and stomps on my head

Jak. You Got To Care For a Forum. It Takes Time. This Is Why I Wanted To Be Staff. I Love Forums Lol.

Thread Information