Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Favorite Cartoon

What is your favorite cartoon? I figured this would be an appropriate place to ask this question lol. Mine is The Simpsons. They rule all. Followed by Family Guy. Lately i've been liking family guy more than the simpsons because they have been funny during the whole episodes where simpsons are getting some dull moments.

what is your favorite cartoon?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Favorite Cartoon

My fav. carton is proaly the Simpsons...always funny and orginial...but also..Family guy :S.

You know, when you think about it...cartoons in just the sense is kinda broad, cause there are all kinds..."The Simpons" and "Family Guy" are animated comedies...so yuo could count 'em as cartoons but the people who do the Emmys don't, they call it comedy...but what do you care? Anyway, I am sorry to say that I cannot answer that question unless you boil it down to a type of cartoon, cause I think I have hundreds...

The Armageddon is near.

cartoons and animations here, they are basically the same thing, anything animated is a cartoon to me lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

I don't mean it like that...I mean like action cartoons (Superman, Batman), animated sitcoms (The Simpsons, Family Guy)...you know, those types...it's still hard to narrow it down...

The Armageddon is near.

what about...cartoons mean, anything with drawings or animations and etc. like the simpsons, it is still a cartoon. Even Comic books can be seen as cartoons because they are illustrations. anything without real people acting is cartoons that tells u what this board is about, just pick one of the shows man lol

Ok, here we go...my favorite cartoon that makes me LAUGH is "The Simpsons", with "Family Guy" just a few decimal points shy. My favorite cartoon that has a hero or heroes in it is either "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (real old) or "Pokemon" (on a good day). Whew...that was hard...

The Armageddon is near.

My favorite would probably be The Simpsons. Closely followed by Xioalin Showdown, and then Family Guy.

i love family guy and simpsons
    but
    i
    also
    love

arthur =p

Simpsons , South Park , Tom and Jerry , Daffy Duck , Bug Buggy , Roadrunner . The last 4 are real classics , I mean today I flip on a cartoon for my little cuzz and im what the hell went wrong with cartoons the older ones that I grew up with totally pwn these the quality just isnt there , its a shame the little one's dont know any better either and will eat up these new one's even though they dont even compare to the greats

Thread Information