Default OMG This Is The Best Movies And Shows Ever. All For Free.

Well. Wanting to find Cloverfield I came to LINK REMOVED it has every movie made all ya do is click it and it goes full screen its nuts for free. some are a little grain in the video but ok some are just like tv.
    Last edited by LiNuX; 01-25-2008 at 12:42 PM.

don't know if you know but those types of sites are illegal, most of them are hosted on off shore hosting sites, i've seen that site before and i can confirm for you that the activity is not legal

there is an infraction called "posting illegal content" i give you that and you're banned - i'll let u slide now but please do not post illegal contents next time - if you do not know whether its illegal or not, don't post it until you are a 100% certain

thanks!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Whoa. I read and it said in the email we are legal. Thanks. I think I'll delete my account. srry

they are not located in the United States, thats why they are "legal" - we however are located in the united states, so what they can do, we cannot do without getting in trouble
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

LiNuX, instead of removing the link completely, I think you should put [Warning: Content in here is illegal, if you click here you are saying that you are okay with the piracy in these films] or something. Cuz for some, they don't want to go to the movies, and they don't have a TV, so they want to see it. Ya know?
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Director King View Post
    LiNuX, instead of removing the link completely, I think you should put [Warning: Content in here is illegal, if you click here you are saying that you are okay with the piracy in these films] or something. Cuz for some, they don't want to go to the movies, and they don't have a TV, so they want to see it. Ya know?
    i dont give a crap if people want to visit the sites, i don't want the link or anything to do with their URL - i do not want those sites getting visitors from our visitors -

its just the affiliation with the link i don't want, the only way to remove affiliation is to remove the link completely

ya I'm sorry for what I did and if you want movies free google search

Sure they're free movies but the quality sucks.... and those pop-ups p*** me of.... not that I download anything illegal *hides ipod*

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Sure they're free movies but the quality sucks.... and those pop-ups p*** me of.... not that I download anything illegal *hides ipod*
    well whats sad is it looked just just like tv and no download or popup

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JacobBranch View Post
    well whats sad is it looked just just like tv and no download or popup
    Except when someone needs to go to the toilet. Also I mean those sites are full of pop-ups. That party poker site drives me crazy it seems to be everywhere!

Thread Information