Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshop

Default Photoshop

anybody here have any of the Photoshop Softwares? I have Photoshop CS2 which i got on my birthday back in august lol, i only recently started to work on it to make sigs, havent used it in like 3 weeks tho cuz of tests. But i will be using as i have more time next week and christmas break . Photoshop CS2 is around $700 if im not mistaken lol. Expensive, really expensive. Anybody have this?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Photoshop

i have it but its warez I dont think anyone will actually buy it.

lol well thousands already bought it, thats how adobe makes money u know lol, what happened to the good old days when computer stuff was cheap and people actually bought 'em? lol, now some programs cost more than the computer itself lol, and its true too
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by csquare016
    i have it but its warez I dont think anyone will actually buy it.
    I do hope your joking... All those coders put alot of hard work into that program and guys like you rip them off!

Anyways. No I don't have photo shop, I have fireworks. But then I'm not much of an artist anyways lol

fireworks is good too, if u just have something, and u know how to work with it, u can make anything, even with paint lol

I got PS CS2..Pretty good...Still needa learn how to use it better though

i got cs2, and have tested cs3 cs3 is really good, but it was buggy at the stage i tried it

i wanted to try cs3 but never found the time for it, i'll stick to cs2 until cs3 comes out fully, i think i'll get a discount on the upgrade since im a current customer lol

I use Adobe Photoshop Elements and it's been working great for me.
    Agloco - Get paid for being online!
    MakeThatDollar.com - Get paid to complete offers, click links, signup for trials, and fill out surveys!

now i know this program aint free so im not gonna ask, where did you buy urs?
    i sign here

Thread Information