Default The Diary of Madeline Scoper II

It has been decided enjoy scoper

The Diary of Madeline Scoper
    The ocean journey

By Laura N. Klein

April 3rd 1645
    My name is Madeline Scoper. I am 13 years old. I live in England. For now. My family is going to board a ship in five days to America. I have heard many rumors. People say pirates attack and you will run out of food people will get disease. They say many who board these ships are kept under deck and may never see sunlight again. My parents are going to try to buy land and start a farm. I have a twin sister we are identical twins, her name is May. I also have an older brother named Scott. Scott is 16. When May and I were 11 May kept a diary. He looked in it and revealed all her secrets. I hope he doesn’t find mine.

April 8th 1645
    Oompf! Today we got aboard our ship, sky hooper. This journey! It’s supposed to be very long and very brutal. It seems that way already and we’ve only been on ocean for 6 hours. We are mostly stuck under deck.
    Will I live to see the sky again? That comes thru everybodys’ mind. So many thoughts! Will pirates attack? Will disease come? Will the rats eat all our food?

April 24th 1645
    I am sorry I have not written. Scott is sick. I don’t know what to think. I sometimes fell happy because he is such a cruel brother. But I also feel sad. He is my brother. The ships doctor examined him, he believes Scott will die. We all started weeping. Scott is so weak. He is breathing and his heart is pumping but he is expected to die.
    We already short on food! 4 people have died 16 are sick out of our 100 people. If only Scott were well then my family would be okay. I pray hard every moment.

April 28th 1645
    Scott is dead, his body has been thrown overboard, with sad regards. I'm not sure but it looks like mother is to give birth, but I'm still unsure. Food is already really low, the other day i found two rats in my hammock. Why are the ships so infested with rats?

July 15th 1645
    I am sorry i have not written i have caught the disease. Today the doctor said i have recovered. I have forgotten lots. i fogot Scott is dead i forgot about this diary, I forgot how to walk, mother showed me everything again. May seems to have caught it to... and father.

July 16th 1645
    I am sitting by may she is breathing steadily but is sick. I dad cold water on her forehead. I must not lose my twin father has also gotten better, the doctor said he had some disease that last 48 hours but is life threatening i forget its name. I am low on ink my inkwell is almost empty. I can't beleive Scott is gone.

August 17th 1645
    OH my goodness land we have struck strange land as that. It is full of feathered men. father is elected our new governor. He named the location after me Madeline. He also put May in it. It shall become Madeline May town a delightful name i daresay. Mother is to have a baby what rejoice! If it twas to be boy it shall be Connor after an Irish grandpa. If a girl, Lilly.

THIS STORY IS COMPLETE FICTION I MUST SAY ALL FACTS ARE FALSE!!!

Hi! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaak.

Will you please keep on with this I love it make a book

It is full of feathered men.

lol that make me laugh a bit

good continuation - keep up the writing - and you contradict yourself when you say all facts are false lol - it should be all content is fictitious - i believe that's what you want to say

keep up the work
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thanks glad your enjoying it./

Hi! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaak.

Thread Information