Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aliens

Default Aliens

Aliens -- not talking about illegal immigrants, but real aliens from other planets, do you think that they exist? can we be the only planet with life?

the universe is huge, about 14 billion years old, our solar system is about 5 billion years old and this solar system has only one planet with life, thats our earth. they say mars used to have life since they show signs of water and some of the moons of saturn and jupiter.

but what about the planets in distant stars and solar systems? do you believe that life can be anywhere else but here?

i am only asking this is cuz when i was sick i was watching the national geographic channel a lot lol, nothing else to watch in the mornings, and i saw a show about this. scientists saying that it is impossible for such a big place like the universe to "not" have life outside of earth. its just a waste of space.

what is your stand point on this?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Aliens

I agree, so much space.

For all we know were being watch over by them, how would we know?

The only way to find out is to explore other planets. And the other life forms out there could be like us, restricted by lack of tech

oh yea big lack of technology lol, but it would be cool to meet anything out there, even if its just a bacteria, just a cool idea, i always liked astronomy cuz of this lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I'll be gogin to the planetarium tomarrow as a field trip.. but i won't be seeign any aliens sadly.. lol I do belive that they do exist..

Bored, but visit my site! http://rune-nation.net

Yeah it would be neat to meet ET. Shake his hand, say hello

I would imagine that it is possible but very unlikely that we will meet them anytime soon but like everyone else i am hopeful

I don't really think they exist....

Although....There IS all the space...why have it if it isn't needed?

I think they do exist. I mean, it's just too big for just us human beings to exist. And I'm pretty sure, they're totally different from us, so maybe they don't need the same things we need. There could be life on Pluto...I mean maybe that's what they require to live, and it's too cold for us, but not for them.........Could be many things..Right now, all we really got is opinions and hypothesis.

I think they exist, but doubt they have visited earth.
    If they watched us from one of the closest stars that have a livable planet(sirius) they would have seen dinos
    also those "corn" circles many claim are made by aliens, one of them had 8bit binary <.<(aka, ascii binary) and was written in english, wtf? how many "aliens" do you think know english?

i think 0

Quote Originally Posted by Thor Erik
    I think they exist, but doubt they have visited earth.
    If they watched us from one of the closest stars that have a livable planet(sirius) they would have seen dinos
    also those "corn" circles many claim are made by aliens, one of them had 8bit binary <.<(aka, ascii binary) and was written in english, wtf? how many "aliens" do you think know english?

i think 0
    Same, 0. And very true.

Thread Information