Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebay

Default Ebay

Anybody here buy games off ebay? They are extremely cheap on ebay. far cheaper than going to the store but not too many people trust online buying or ebay itself. i have a friend that sits around and buys everything off ebay. all his games. He only bought his ps2 from the store but almost all the games, except the first one he bought with his console, he bought off ebay. he has a lotta FF games lol.

but i wanna know if anyone here buys games or ever bought any games from ebay?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Ebay

FF?

Yeah, I brought a game off ebay before, CC Red Alert I think. To buy safely, Its best to check the sellers rep.

FF means Final Fantasy, he's a final fantasy freak lol, he works now so he doesnt have final fantasy 12 or X2 lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

I bought a few games off of Ebay..and some other stuff...Always turned out well..So no complaints yet ...Just gotta know from who to buy and stuff....Then it's all good .

i havent touched my ps2 in a long time, some games i dont play anymore, like my NBA live 05, i may sell it on ebay lol, if i can get a good amount of money

Lol. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you'll get some good bills on it.

I've never used e-bay - Mainly because I've never had an account - I'll probably get one when i go to college to possibly save money on some stuff - We'll see

But I've never used it to buy games or anything - Or sell things.

It's pretty good. Could be very useful. But I don't have my own account..I just use my brothers ...And he just pays for everything in the end

yeah i bought MAX Payne for my computer and plus i purchase midnight club for ps2.. dont only thing i dont like is that it takes real long to for shipping... so i just go to gamestop instead or eb games

i haven't recently, but sometimes i go to eBay. not too fun when ya get scammed, but find me a person who enjoys it, lol. eBays also kinda fun to look at their "haunted" section, which mainly consists of porcelin dolls (i hate dolls! so lifeless and menecing)

Thread Information