Thread: Too hard?

Default Too hard?

I know how some people are very competitive. Anyone here ever press the controls on the controller so hard that it broke playing a fighting game? People tend to press fast and hard on the controls when playing a game Dragon Ball Z: Budokai or Mortal Combat or Street Fighter. Did you ever break one?

I broke my playstation 2 controller once playing Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 lol. The Square Button got messed up. Its punch button and most of the combos can be done with it. i press it a lot and during power struggles, thats my control to press fast and hard lol. I had to buy another one eventually to play with other people lol.

What about you?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Too hard?

witch controler? the kb or the mouse?

i broke my mouse when i smashed it in the floor and my kb when i spilled cola on it(same insident )

not the mouse, so i guess its the kb lol, the regular looking playstion controllers lol, i throw it on the ground when i get mad lol, i have carpetting, soft carpet, so not a lotta damage there lol, me pressing it hard is wat causes the damage
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Haha Yes I did....On my nintendo 64, the Joystick...it like....let's just say it doesn't work anymore

lol yea to my playstation one controller, i had that X-Men fighting game, during cyclops special, u have to click the buttons fast, really fast, i used to press X really hard and one day it just went in and never came out lol, well if i turn the controller upside down it comes out, but i couldnt play like that lol, so i just bought another controller

Thread Information