Thread: Into the Game

Default Into the Game

There are many people out there that do this. When they are playing any racing games with a controller, they tend to move the controller the way they want the car to turn lol. I know i do that with almost all racing games. I dont only turn the controller, i turn my whole body lol. Its kind of a habit, especially when i wanna make some sharp turns, my body acts it out lol. Anybody here do that while playing?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Into the Game

Definitely. Your eyes are focused on the screen telling your subconscious your actually there. Totally natural.

Not just in racing games too. I found when playing Call Of Duty 3, I ducked when under fire

lol nice, i move my body playing counter-strike, as in to dodge the bullets lol, it actually works sometimes
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Yeah...Only when racing games or something...But not shooting games...I don't dodge the bullets Lol Linux...first time I heard that

lol, its just a habit, i cant get rid of it u know lol, except when im tired and bored, i just sit back and let the bullets hit me

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    lol, its just a habit, i cant get rid of it u know lol, except when im tired and bored, i just sit back and let the bullets hit me
    Haha. Yeah, I know what you mean..Happenss .

well i just thought of something else that can do this to people lol, the controllers vibrations, makes it seem like ur actually there and u tend to fight it lol, in some of my fighting games, i turned off vibrations cuz sometimes they are too intense and i cant fight straight with it on lol

lol yea the vibrations, especially on the ps2, super vibrations on some games lol, especially ones that are suspensful, it vibrates to make you nervous lol

Quote Originally Posted by crazay
    lol yea the vibrations, especially on the ps2, super vibrations on some games lol, especially ones that are suspensful, it vibrates to make you nervous lol
    Lol..Yeah...I was playing Halo on my Xbox...and it was getting really intense and it like viabrates..I guess it doesn't bother me that much..Puts me more into the game.

lol i know how u feel linux, it happens when i play gran turismo 4, in those sharp turns i turn my hands and body hoping the car will turn perfectly lol
    i sign here

Thread Information