Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MySpace Dangers

Default MySpace Dangers

Remember that MySpace can be friendly as well as very dangerous. If you give too much information you can be tracked down and/or stalked. Don't trust anyone too much on MySpace unless you actually know the person for a while now in person. There are predators everywhere and MySpace has tons of them. Don't bring fights on myspace outside of myspace. I have done a case recently where this guy was fired from his job because he posted a pic of him getting arrested on myspace.

MySpace can be friendly and a great place to let loose, but not too loose because it can put you in danger.

Some Safety Tips Brought to you by Gamers Forum.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: MySpace Dangers

lol, linux ur funny.. :P noi jsut the part brought to u by gamer-forum.com lol.. :P yeah it is dangerous i dont go much i met this girl on a game but now we're friends i no her phone # and everythign else..lol. she never even saw me she should'nt of gave me all this info bcuz somtimes if i was a predator shes goign down but i'm not.. thats y all of us should b more carful.

Bored, but visit my site! http://rune-nation.net

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    Remember that MySpace can be friendly as well as very dangerous. If you give too much information you can be tracked down and/or stalked. Don't trust anyone too much on MySpace unless you actually know the person for a while now in person. There are predators everywhere and MySpace has tons of them. Don't bring fights on myspace outside of myspace. I have done a case recently where this guy was fired from his job because he posted a pic of him getting arrested on myspace.

MySpace can be friendly and a great place to let loose, but not too loose because it can put you in danger.

Some Safety Tips Brought to you by Gamers Forum.
    What Linux is so eloquently trying to say here is:

Pretend like you have 2 cents worth of common sense. Don't be a f#$*ing dumbass.

-- A Jeanjacket paraphrasing production --
    sh*t happens when you party naked.

Quote Originally Posted by aosmallan
    What Linux is so eloquently trying to say here is:

Pretend like you have 2 cents worth of common sense. Don't be a f#$*ing dumbass.

-- A Jeanjacket paraphrasing production --
    u always put it in simple words lol, good job

another tip: dont threaten the president or make post pictures of knives through his body lol, like that little girl, ur gonna get picked up from school by secrect service
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

I saw a sketch like that on MADtv yesterday; they made a fake version of "Sesame Street" and they were singing about pedophiles and how you should be careful of who you meet on the Internet...imagine that, MADtv giving sound advice on a topic as serious as such...

The Armageddon is near.

Linux i agree with you 100% and thats you should your profile to private . Now they have setting where you can allow users who are under 18 can only view your profile and he oppsite only 18+ can view your profile. However i feel that that under 18 rule is nonsence because anybody can just change and lie about there age with just a few clicks so yeah i suggest you only chat with users you personaly know yourself

Yeah. I hate myspace...I find it stupid...But then again...the other 10 000 people don't I guess. :P.

lol not 10,000 people, try 130,000,000 lol, a lotta people have double, triple, quadruple, etc, accounts lol

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    lol not 10,000 people, try 130,000,000 lol, a lotta people have double, triple, quadruple, etc, accounts lol
    Holy crap...You serious! Whoa..Dayumm...130 000 000..wow.

lol haha, those are funny, but true too, dont give out too much info, i dont even have a myspace, but iknow so many people that does have it

Thread Information