Default Board & In Server Rules

These rules also are similar to those that of the CS 1.6 and CSS rules except there is no in game portion of it, instead there is an in server set of rules you must follow while you are in our server.

Here are some board rules for this board exclusively. Other outside rules in the FAQs and Forum Talk are also effective here so please read them all to make sure you don't break these.

1. This board is for the Gamers Forum TeamSpeak Server ONLY.
    2. If you don't have anything about the GF TS servers to talk about, open the thread elsewhere.
    3. Off topic discussions will get an infraction!
    4. If you have a map request or a plugin request or any other request regarding the SERVER, make your own thread and request it.
    5. Do not advertise your own TeamSpeak server here. Do not advertise ANY OTHER or any type of Game Servers or VoIP servers here, you will get an infraction, no warning.
    6. If you have been banned from our server, please Open your own thread arguing your point and the reason you were banned. Don't come on here insulting the entire forum for banning you from our TS, you will be banned in the forum as well for doing so.

These are Some Rules while you are in our servers:

1. No Racial Slurs
    2. No Mic Spamming
    3. No Insulting other Admins and Staff of Gamers Forum
    4. Don't disturb others when they want to be left alone
    5. Have Fun!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

that's cool but no one ever goes on ts! or maybe i'm just going on at the wrong times?

Quote Originally Posted by Jjjet1 View Post
    that's cool but no one ever goes on ts! or maybe i'm just going on at the wrong times?
    yeah thats it lol - i've been in there with about 10 people before, thats the max for me

i was in 2 days ago chatting with 3 other people - all 3 part of this forum but not too active
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

oh. well i have horrible times to go on then! i usually only get the chance to go on at about 4 central or 10 central (depending on if i have my girlfriend over or not)

i just went in and ur there

its almost 3 am for me so i am going to bed lol - tired

i'll be idling in there - i'll see if i can get a scrim going tomorrow, u'll see a few people in there then

have fun in there and feel free to use it for your personal use
    Last edited by LiNuX; 05-18-2008 at 01:55 AM.

oh really? well i just have my speakers turned off i think. i'm only just being deaf at the monet. i dunno. i've been up until 1-2 every morning the past six days and wake up at 7-730 everyday. try it you get loopy andstart ot see things. well no really. don't do it. it get scary at night tiem driving. you think you see things but you don't really see anything at all. so the peopel you are with get really scared and you just laugh. well i just laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jjjet1 View Post
    oh really? well i just have my speakers turned off i think. i'm only just being deaf at the monet. i dunno. i've been up until 1-2 every morning the past six days and wake up at 7-730 everyday. try it you get loopy andstart ot see things. well no really. don't do it. it get scary at night tiem driving. you think you see things but you don't really see anything at all. so the peopel you are with get really scared and you just laugh. well i just laugh.
    yeah i was talking and no response lol, i heard you talk but it was very low so i sent you a message in there, no response lol - i've been up til 3-5 am the past week myself

im still in the channel i can stay in 24/7 without using any resources, well not a lot of resources since my computer and server are 6 inches apart

Thread Information