Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

try the 10 day free trial on their site u can do it 10 times thats 100 days to try it out

"lead me,follow me or get the hell out of my way!"~Gen. Gerorge S. Patton
    "Some times the road less travled is less traveled for a reason"~Jerry Seinfeld~

lol yes you can try it out but of course it has restrictions.
    Fear The FearLess

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    5 months seems like a long time to find out if you like it or not, I'm sure within the first week you can make up you decision. 1 thing that I will warn you, nearly everyone I talked too that played it called it wowcrack cause it's really addictive and messed up their social life.
    WoW doesn't have take over your life as long as you are aware that it can.

wow is a easy game to play and level.. The first day i played i got 29 lvl in less than 15 hrs... the bad thing about this game is you will lose track of time.I have been playing over about 8 months now. In 8 months I have a lvl 80 shaman, 73 warrior, 43 pally, 38 rouge 21 hunter, 13 priestmm.. It was fun at first, the down side. When you get to lvl 80 now you will have the ppl that think they are wow gods.....

Then you will just find ppl with really big egos... Is this game fun, yea it can be at times.. I mean it just comes down to how good are you at games like this... i mean if you want to try a somewhat free way, you could always pick up guild wars and try that.. its like 20.00$ now and free to play online...

WoW was exciting back in the original one, it WAS way better in BC, and it sucks ass in Wrath but if you want to try it out go ahead you get. If you find people that you enjoy to play the game with it is all worth it. I sometimes miss the pvp and arena and all my partners. But yea it's like a movie, the 1st movie brings your attention, you like it and you want to see more of it sort of like Rush Hour, the second one is off the hook and you can't get enough of it like Rush Hour 2, the third one sucks ass and you vomit and can't believe it developed to be a corny ass distraction sort of like Spiderman 3. You feel me ?! Lolz Rush Hour 3 sucked ass yes I know =P
    Fear The FearLess

Default Sure

Yea, I like WoW and I'm playing it alot, but RL always comes first. I agree that you should try the trial version first to see if you like it. The only downside is that, like Blackleo said, if you don't have any good friends to play with, it gets boring relatively fast and you can lose interest.

Thread Information