Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The people that say PS3 sucks, are the one that don't have one.
    Or have one, and it pooed on them.
    Only thing bad about PS3 is the price.
    360 or Wii < PS3 otherwise

EDIT
    OH, and

WALL O' TEXT

In Video Game Land Surrounded By Super Hot Chicks who Skateboard and Play Video Games, Its Magical.

3 reasons, Graphic, Games, and Price. I was playing GRAW 2 at Target today and the graphics are nothing compared to the 360 version. There are not that many games for it so Sony is signing on with Games that were released for the 360, examples Lost Planet and GRAW 2 and both games have suckish graphics. Finally price, it is way to much for the system with barely any games and suckish graphics. Secondly Sony is mimicking Microsoft. Live was out way before Online for the Playstation 2 which you needed to by the slim PS2 or the unit for the back of the Fat PS2. Also Microsoft comes out with HD DVD player and what does Sony do, Blue-suckish-Ray. Finally Microsoft comes up with the idea of using Vista to operate with the 360, so Sony comes up with the whole lets just allow our PS3 to to be able to operate with the PSP and the Playstation Store. In in closing, this kind of stuff is whats getting me pissed off. If you don't have a original idea don't try and copy off of another group cause all you get is bad graphics, low sales, and a hate for 20 years. I'm done.
    Runescape Player

Retired Gamers-Forum Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by GF Eric View Post
    3 reasons, Graphic, Games, and Price. I was playing GRAW 2 at Target today and the graphics are nothing compared to the 360 version. There are not that many games for it so Sony is signing on with Games that were released for the 360, examples Lost Planet and GRAW 2 and both games have suckish graphics. Finally price, it is way to much for the system with barely any games and suckish graphics. Secondly Sony is mimicking Microsoft. Live was out way before Online for the Playstation 2 which you needed to by the slim PS2 or the unit for the back of the Fat PS2. Also Microsoft comes out with HD DVD player and what does Sony do, Blue-suckish-Ray. Finally Microsoft comes up with the idea of using Vista to operate with the 360, so Sony comes up with the whole lets just allow our PS3 to to be able to operate with the PSP and the Playstation Store. In in closing, this kind of stuff is whats getting me pissed off. If you don't have a original idea don't try and copy off of another group cause all you get is bad graphics, low sales, and a hate for 20 years. I'm done.
    bold 1 : that was devs deciding to put games on the ps3

bold 2: false
    http://www.metacritic.com/games/ps3/

bold 3: it was not patented so therefore it can be done with other consoles

bold 4: False on 2 parts. Part 1 being the reason there was a HD-DVD and Blu-Ray is because Toshiba and Sony could not decide on specs and therefore split ways. part 2: Microsoft was nothing but a minority in this hd war and never cared because they digital distribution

bold 5: that's how the world works, if you don't patent ppl can take ideas from you

@ OP, I'm sure your talking about fanboy hate like this. I can't believe Eric is a freaking mod with his retarded hate. seriously Linux you messed up here.

In Video Game Land Surrounded By Super Hot Chicks who Skateboard and Play Video Games, Its Magical.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    bold 1 : that was devs deciding to put games on the ps3

bold 2: false
    http://www.metacritic.com/games/ps3/

bold 3: it was not patented so therefore it can be done with other consoles

bold 4: False on 2 parts. Part 1 being the reason there was a HD-DVD and Blu-Ray is because Toshiba and Sony could not decide on specs and therefore split ways. part 2: Microsoft was nothing but a minority in this hd war and never cared because they digital distribution

bold 5: that's how the world works, if you don't patent ppl can take ideas from you

@ OP, I'm sure your talking about fanboy hate like this. I can't believe Eric is a freaking mod with his retarded hate. seriously Linux you messed up here.
    So what are you trying to say man. I can't have an opinion in what I believe? Their are plenty like me out there. Its just the way we are. Different and not followers.
    Runescape Player

opinion and fanboy hate are 2 different things. The things you spew is fanboy hate. bu bu bu they used something my xbox used... i must hate dem.. pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    opinion and fanboy hate are 2 different things. The things you spew is fanboy hate. bu bu bu they used something my xbox used... i must hate dem.. pathetic
    Pathetic lol that is one thing I am not. On top of that I just hate the PS3. I have nothing against the PS, PS2, or PSP.
    Runescape Player

p3 okay dude but it is losing its fan background. i know mine went to xbox because p3 stopped making some of the games i enjoyed ans the ones they did make really sucked... but if you like p3 cool dude, good gaming to ya!

Er...i totally got lost... @.@

Quote Originally Posted by younging94 View Post
    I got a 40gig ps3 for christmas, and i freaking loved it.
    But, ever since then, people are saying ps3 sucks and blah blah blah.
    To forums, to public, KittyCats shirt, everyone puts down the ps3.
    Ok, it was the highest priced next gen console..... ... so what? Whats so bad about it?
    I have a 40gb PS3 and I love it. I went through 4 xbox 360s within a year all went faulty, first one RROD in 10 days

I prefer my PS3 though I have a dualshock controller and I just think its better value for money with some great games and more to come.

Same as me through, PS3 is quite fun to me but oh well, you know what the saying is, different people like different things, that is.

Thread Information