Default Facebook Privacy Question

Since I didn't see a Facebook sub-forum I thought this would be the place to post this. Anyway just today Facebook installed a new security system that I am still trying get used to. If someone is your friend on Facebook and you wanted to block them from seeing your profile without removing them from your friends how would you go about doing that? I tried going to the privacy page to customize who could see my profile but as it turns out I can't seem to block individual people from seeing my profile. Can anyone help me out?

put it in general computer talk - regards to offline and online stu ff with computers - and websites and advertising is strictly for advertising only

i don't think you can block individuals on your friends list so they can't see your own profile - you can limit them but they will still be able to see a large part of it.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    put it in general computer talk - regards to offline and online stu ff with computers - and websites and advertising is strictly for advertising only

i don't think you can block individuals on your friends list so they can't see your own profile - you can limit them but they will still be able to see a large part of it.
    Really . . . one of the people on my friends list managed to block me from seeing his profile altogether (but I'm still on his friends list). I'd ask him how he did it but I haven't spoken to him in a very long time so it would seem kind of awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by MATHGOD View Post
    Really . . . one of the people on my friends list managed to block me from seeing his profile altogether (but I'm still on his friends list). I'd ask him how he did it but I haven't spoken to him in a very long time so it would seem kind of awkward.
    lol, well i didn't know you can do that, i haven't logged into my facebook account for months, i'll do it later if i remember pass and i don't use the same email anymore and i'll see if i can do anything like that
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thread Information