Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I've still to get GH. But now Rock Band is out I dont know which Ill get.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I've still to get GH. But now Rock Band is out I dont know which Ill get.
    rock band is more expensive and i don't have the time to play games by myself these days and i know i won't find time to play with others by inviting them to my home lol - so i didn't bother, otherwise would have probably tried from rockband first
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    rock band is more expensive and i don't have the time to play games by myself these days and i know i won't find time to play with others by inviting them to my home lol - so i didn't bother, otherwise would have probably tried from rockband first
    Rockband is playable online which is one of the reasons I would consider getting it. But GH3 apparently has better tracks

Rockband is playable online which is one of the reasons I would consider getting it. But GH3 apparently has better tracks
    its playable online if you have xbox 360 or ps3 - i have ps2
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

its playable online if you have xbox 360 or ps3 - i have ps2
    that sux for you then. I wonder if they'll bother to release 4 on PS2. If they dont youll have to buy GH4 with a guitar for a next gen console

that sux for you then. I wonder if they'll bother to release 4 on PS2. If they dont youll have to buy GH4 with a guitar for a next gen console
    i doubt i'll be getting another GH game - i only played this one for 4 hours total and since my tv broke, i can't really play now - i only bought the game to have a version for myself so i doubt i'll be buying a next gen console for just one game especially when I don't have the time for it

and next year i am planning to go to Rome so I don't want to buy something just to leave it at home.

I'm so in love with the Guitar Hero 3 is so awesome and hard xD

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

i doubt i'll be getting another GH game - i only played this one for 4 hours total and since my tv broke, i can't really play now - i only bought the game to have a version for myself so i doubt i'll be buying a next gen console for just one game especially when I don't have the time for it

and next year i am planning to go to Rome so I don't want to buy something just to leave it at home.
    You better not forget us while you're in Rome. The thing that kinda puts me off it is the price. There is a lot of great games that I have still to get so I don't know if I'll get my moneys worth outta it.

You better not forget us while you're in Rome. The thing that kinda puts me off it is the price. There is a lot of great games that I have still to get so I don't know if I'll get my moneys worth outta it.
    im going to rome for college work, but it's not finalized yet - i'll have my laptop with me and the dorms have internet so i doubt i'll be forgetting anything lol

and the price isn't that high on ebay lol - that's where i got it and got like 75% off the real price and the only used part about the game i got was the guitar and it works great - game was brand new

im going to rome for college work, but it's not finalized yet - i'll have my laptop with me and the dorms have internet so i doubt i'll be forgetting anything lol

and the price isn't that high on ebay lol - that's where i got it and got like 75% off the real price and the only used part about the game i got was the guitar and it works great - game was brand new
    nice steal on ebay lol.
    yeah i have gh3 but I barely play it.
    only cause I am stuck. :/

Thread Information