Default Rainbow 6: Vegas 2

After much hype, Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 is finaly here. But is it the same game with new missions?

Well upon starting you'll create your alias. Once created, you can use him/her in single player and of course multiplayer.
    First thing you will notice when playing is that everytime you kill someone, a bar at the bottom of the screen
    starts to fill up. You can call it xp. However way you kill someone, whether its through blindfire or grenades.
    You will get xp and when the bar is full you rank up. You might get a new gun or helmet etc.

The graphics are great but compared to the first game, they could have been better.The gameplay is brilliant because you'll get alot of opputunaties to flank your enemy's, so if you see three enemy's in a room then you can tell your squad to throw a flashbang through the front door while you shoot from the other side. On 2 ocasions i noticed that my squad would get stuck. They would not follow me because they were circling each other. That was a very annoying glitch for me. Ubisoft have also added the ability to shoot through wood or other weak materials. This is a good idea at times when
    the enemy is taking cover behind a wooden box.

This is a prequal to the first game, set 5 years earlier. You play through the events that lead up to the terrorist
    attacks in Rainbow 6 Vegas. Most of the missions are in close combat buildings. I dont know about you lot but i prefer this type of game
    style, rather then trying to kill enemy's that are sniping you from afar. Not that it's hard

story-8.0/10
    gameplay-9.4/10
    graphics-8.6/10

overall-8.9/10

if you played Rainbow 6:vegas then you should deffinantly pick this game up, but dont expect too much.
    Last edited by blaze4556; 07-20-2008 at 09:38 AM.

Can you try a bit longer of a review next time? I don't even think this breaks the 200+ words border.

Good review nonetheless.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

Ok next time ill make sure i have 250+ words

i remember the rainbow 6 games, forgot the name of the last one i played but it was on PS2 - Rainbow Six something - not vegas lol

good review

if you count the ratings at the end this review has over 300 words so no complaints from me there - keep it up
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

yh there hard to remember but they can be real funny, my friend once said that "rainbow 6:vegas 2" sounds like a football score

Quote Originally Posted by blaze4556 View Post
    yh there hard to remember but they can be real funny, my friend once said that "rainbow 6:vegas 2" sounds like a football score
    not just a football score, any weird sports score - i mean, which team would be named Rainbow? lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    not just a football score, any weird sports score - i mean, which team would be named Rainbow? lol
    err...some hippys high on crack lol

I've still to get R6 V2. It's levels are supposed to be a bit dull compared to the last one but that wont stop me buying it.

looks like a good game.
    longer review would be good.

i didn't really like this game on the ps3 for some reason

Thread Information