Thread: When

Post When

You click on the Q & S forum the detail to it is not capitalized the first word!

.....Is it really that big of a deal?

Post Yes

It is because if you keep ignoring these "not big of a deal" things it will give you a krappy (NOTICE: I misspelled Krappy on purpose!) website because if it is not a nice website where the grammar is correct and the spelling is correct then no one is going to want to visit it!

LMAO! You made my day.
    It's not that big of a deal really, there is a game in the arcade that has a misspelled word in the definition. So what? You don't write so good yourself. It doesn't really matter.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

please complain to someone that cares about these little spelling and grammar errors on the forum - "please" and "Please" means the same thing in my book, does it not to you?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I'm sorry, this is just to funny.
    It's not going to effect visits at all. Trust me, people care about the number of members, posts, and how good the comunity is.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

Thread Information