Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default best strategy game

I am not a very big gamer, but lately it has been coming back to me. The games that interest me the most are ones that require alot of strategy/planning/thinking. Since I have been out of gaming so long I am not sure whats good anymore and was hoping someone could recommend a really good PC strategy game. Not trying to start a flame war over this, just some titles of good games that I can investigate.

thanks

well no such thing as a "best" of anything, all just opinions so here is what i think

if you haven't played Age of Empires yet then you should, it's one of my favorite strategy games - AoE III came out last year, much better graphics than the 2nd version

also Civilization IV Came out last year - I have it and played it and it's extremely fun - even reviewed it in the Game Reviews section

just two I've played extensively to recommend to you - others include starcraft, and diablo
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Why not try the Command and Conquer series? C&C 3 is now out and I think Red Alert 3 is coming out sometime soon.

I'm remember my father play a gane called Civilization when I was a little kid, that game was really popular or it's still popular thought. Try that game before but didn't understand anything so I quit.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

The C&C series sold quite a lot of copies and I heard a lot of good reviews. I should give it a try sometime.

You could also try StarCraft, I heard it became an official sport in Korea O_O.

Age of Empires, Fire Emblem, they fit that kind of bill.
    PM me if you have any problems. Just don't annoy me out of my wits.

Ahh, Red Alert, the game that hooked me on gaming. It was pretty much the.. 1st game I ever got on the PC, my cousin gave it to me to play, and man was it worth it, such a good game.

EDIT: Didn't realize I got off-topic but.. Try C&C, great series, great games. Try Red Alert.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

I'm going to Paris and then I'm going to try Wrath of the lich king and Star Craft 2 when the company Blizzard is coming.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Command and Conquer 2 is my favourite Strategy game. Because it's the only 1 I've played in a while. World in Conflict is supposed to be very good too though.

i can't believe any of you guys haven't said any total war game! i love playing those kinds of games! i've played rome total war for atleast 150 hours and medieval @ total war i've played just abotu the same! granted it's turned based but it's also a great game. i love it!

Thread Information