Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mIRC

Default mIRC

Anybody here use mIRC? its Internet Relay Chat, the m stands for something else lol, well anyway, its a big online chat thing where you can go into different channels and servers and talk to others, get help, get info, etc. NOT like AIM or MSN or Yahoo! Instant Messenger. Gamesurge is my primary and favorite channel.

Anybody use or have ever used or have ever heard of this program? u can get it at http://www.mirc.com
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: mIRC

I used it a long time ago....but i forgot how to use it now >.<

well if u want, i can put up a tutorial on how to connect to server and join channels and other important stuffs, i've been using it for almost 6 or 7 years now, i still remember what to do lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Sounds great!

Maybe then i can get on the yurx mIRC channel....if its still there :/

lol, i havent used irc in almost 2 or 3 months, i am 499 access in the yurx channel lol, the highest is 500 but only one person can get that and thats the owner lol, but im about to start it and see for myself if its there, i'll put up that tut tomorrow or the day after, depends on how free my time is

I've used it a few times for my clan..Made my own channel and stuff....well not me..my brother did..I have no clue how to use mIRC :P...My bro just sets everything up...and I just chat .

lol, well i used to know everything about it, how to set up everything and all the commands, i got on today and couldnt remember even half the commands i used to do lol

Haha...That sucks...I didn't bother learning it..My clan members were gay and didn't even come on the channel so..

That sucks.

I used it when i played Londinivm.

I got my account banned from londinivm because they thought i had a multiple when it was my brothers account >.<

Quote Originally Posted by souljaa
    Haha...That sucks...I didn't bother learning it..My clan members were gay and didn't even come on the channel so..
    lol haha i know how that is, same with my clan, allan from this forum used to be like the only other person on a lot other than me, sane was on sometimes, same with s1mba lol, its ok tho

Thread Information