Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

I;ve actually never had a migraine... although I have some horribleeeeee hangover headaches :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    I;ve actually never had a migraine... although I have some horribleeeeee hangover headaches :P
    Its almost the same

First we got the part where your sight is messed up.

Then we have the part where your head starts hurting like hell and you can only lie in your bed cursing over your light room(and with hangover cursing over that you will never drink so much again(until the next weekend).

lol

"cursing over that you will never drink so much again (until the next weekend)" Hahaha, so true. I find that baths are amazingggg when these headaches occur

Senoir year, I had a crush on this girl for a majority of highschool. I spent the whole year getting close to her, cause we would blow hot and cold. She seemed to like me, went to prom together. Come the end of the year I confessed. She said she had a BF. That was it she never talked to me again not even on Grad. Made me feel so stupid and flustered. Now I am over it but I still feel red when I see at college. Heartache hurt me more then death of family mainly because I veiw death in a good way now, after my first time with it. But hearthache just I don't know... it blows...

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

Quote Originally Posted by norid View Post
    Senoir year, I had a crush on this girl for a majority of highschool. I spent the whole year getting close to her, cause we would blow hot and cold. She seemed to like me, went to prom together. Come the end of the year I confessed. She said she had a BF. That was it she never talked to me again not even on Grad. Made me feel so stupid and flustered. Now I am over it but I still feel red when I see at college. Heartache hurt me more then death of family mainly because I veiw death in a good way now, after my first time with it. But hearthache just I don't know... it blows...
    -holds you close to me- ..I have a heart problem. I know the pain of heartache.

I just had my wisdom teeth removed. All four. The operation wasn't too bad but I woke up with my mouth filled with blood. I swallowed the blood. Not painful but pretty uh...trippy. Then I got up and ate some Doritos. First day Post Operative eating Doritos. Bad day. Bad day indeed that was.

@ Foof..
    I too have just had my wisdom teeth removed. I could not handle the pains pills (like could not keep them down) so I wen without eating solid food for a week and rode throught the pain. But the chimpmunk cheeks was the worse part.

Quote Originally Posted by norid View Post
    @ Foof..
    I too have just had my wisdom teeth removed. I could not handle the pains pills (like could not keep them down) so I wen without eating solid food for a week and rode throught the pain. But the chimpmunk cheeks was the worse part.
    Looks like I got something to look forward to then.

(I think I need to remove atleast one of my wisdom teeth.)

You should all be jealous cause my wisdom teeth don't need to be removed. But chances are they'll just rot outta my head

I musta had really good luck with mine. Went in, got them done, that was that. Couldn't keep the Vicoden down, but didn't really need them anyways. Didn't swell up, wasn't in pain.... but DEF played it off like I was.... had the opportunity to miss school and I was taking it!

Haha mine was over winter break and I was not in pain just sick from the pills. But yea I did the same and pulled am should be paperd.

Thread Information