Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Oh Why

Quote Originally Posted by Samus-Fan View Post
    ^ That's stupid. I hate the people who aren't even smarter then s***.

Jagex just lost another player, but they lost way more I bet. I bet atleast 5 digits of players they lost.
    they probably lost 6 digit numbers but they get more and mroe members every day and sometimes old members get mroe accounts i seen a guy that spent up to 1k irl money through out two orthree years on all of his accounts sad i kno

Quote Originally Posted by Jjjet1 View Post
    they probably lost 6 digit numbers but they get more and mroe members every day and sometimes old members get mroe accounts i seen a guy that spent up to 1k irl money through out two orthree years on all of his accounts sad i kno
    Wow, that IS sad. I think I spent about 40$ for membership, but then I got my account stolen, Jagex was helping me out as much as a fish drowns, so I got rid of it. My dad was mad, though, because I didn't have my password so he had to use his credit card #
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

Quote Originally Posted by Samus-Fan View Post
    Wow, that IS sad. I think I spent about 40$ for membership, but then I got my account stolen, Jagex was helping me out as much as a fish drowns, so I got rid of it. My dad was mad, though, because I didn't have my password so he had to use his credit card #
    i hear you. but they have to be like that for all the cheap people out there who want to pose as the account's real owner to ry and steal it. i completely understand why jagex is doing hwat they are doing but it's just sad that people are so stupid in general. they clearly do not have a fix on how to handle the human element. you'd think after years and years of dealing with peiople you'd think they'd have a system to help people and stop the bad people. they have but all the other people are pissed. they are turning their frustration at jagex when it should be turned to the people who messed up the game in the first place. but that's where ignorance lies. peopel don't realize why the changes happened. they only realize the outcomes. it is all the stupid things peopel do that accumulated up and made rs the way it is today. with all the security and filters galor.

In Video Game Land Surrounded By Super Hot Chicks who Skateboard and Play Video Games, Its Magical.

Weird thing was that there was a zone in Runescape that bots and rule breakers would be sent to and players could visit them using a special item of some sort. Problem with that was that people where being scammed out of that ring and dropping it. then they hit the F4 button and closed there browser. As soon as they got back on the banned person was free and the good guy was trapped for ever. Jagex had no choice but to delete the zone and release everyone. Now this came to stop bots which it did but it also pushed 60,000+ users to leave. All I can say is that it won't last forever. They will change Bounty Hunter to a PKing area like the wild used to be instead of having to fight the person you are forced to fight without penalty. Also they will probably add more Revs in the wild so those bots that are training on member worlds are attacked. Also Jagex does have the IP tracker before you start playing and after you log in. They can use that to ban the IP's of those bots that auto chat since there are like hundreds of accounts made by one or a group of people. Example I seen a name called Argest21 then I seen 3 more accounts with the same name different numbers. A group of us reported them then a bunch of random events happened on them and they got killed every time they spawned in. So Jagex has the ability to stop them, they are just doing it in the wrong way. All they have to do is get programmers to bring down those buy runescape gold and crap and there you go, problem 98% solved.
    Runescape Player

Retired Gamers-Forum Global Moderator

OMFG!!!! ****nig adds! i jsut had a nice paragraph typed out then i accidently clicked on it...

here let me try a ****ing gain....

it is all the stupid peopel out there that got lured and what not the wild taken out of the picture it is all the stupid newbs that got scammed that got unfair trading taken out of the picture.it was not jagex's fault for anything. it's the hundreds maybe thousands of stupid newbs that got lured hacked sammed etc that made thsi game the way it is. plus the way you say it they'll have like three progamers messign with one or two accounts at a time if they're botting. wouldn't it jsut be cheaper for them to just take the chance that 100k of the memebers jsut up and quit and blame jagex for maknig the same ****? wouldn't 500k be a betting cut than the millions to keep the game full of programmers to mess with the bots? i really think it would. oh and excuse my french but how in the hell did you get 60k? it sounds liek you pulled it out of your ass. again sorry. you try progamming a game and then tell me how 'easy' it is. that's why everyone thinks rs is crap. is because the ignorant players don't even think on what causes the problems but just bad mouth it becase of what other ignorant players did. i got hacked. i was stupid and let my friend see my pass. i didn't bad outh jagex for that i knew it was my fault. my friend got scammed. he felt stupid because he got scammed. he didn't yell at jagextelling them to have a different way of trading. my other friend got hacked. he didn't yell at jagex endlessly because he got hacked. he simply put in all the details that he knew he needed and got his account back. see. if more people knew that they made mistakes instead of blaming jagex and yelling at jagex we wouldn't even be havign this blasted arguement. we woudl probably be playing rs right now from of trade restrictions and having the wild here. but i'm sorry if i sounded mean but i've played this game for six friggin years. i've seen it develop through good (rs2 engine) and bad (right now) if you want to bad mouth jagex read through every bit of their anouncements and get back to me. get a little informed on what they're doing instead of just assuming things alright?

In Video Game Land Surrounded By Super Hot Chicks who Skateboard and Play Video Games, Its Magical.

Good speech Jjjet. But seriously its not Jagex fault. It is the "bull crapping, plz give me 3k, can you help me, im not a noob, don't kill me, i can pwn you lvl 98, oh look gold, i have 1k I am rich, can I buy your shield, warhammers suck, i will hack you, NOOBS" and thats all I got to say.
    Runescape Player

Retired Gamers-Forum Global Moderator

ya the void of no return u needed a rting of returing which is now 1.5 mil to get back y didnt they keep it but NOT give rings of returing and have a mod who is there(like a jailer) and lets people who arent bots out.

"lead me,follow me or get the hell out of my way!"~Gen. Gerorge S. Patton
    "Some times the road less travled is less traveled for a reason"~Jerry Seinfeld~

Thread Information