Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Neon Genesis Evangelion

Anyone else like this show? I got the box set a few days ago, and I have to say so far, I'm really enjoying it. I recommend to anyone

I have never even heard of it lol, not an anime type of guy but i used to watch some really old ones

when did his come out? if it's after 2003 then its most likely i never watched it lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I think it came out in like 97? don't quote me on that.

But it's considered one of the best anime out there. Some people consider it the best form of audio/visual entertainment that there is.

edit: okay. 1995-1996

wow surprised why i didn't see it then lol, used to watch any forms of cartoon back then

but then again, maybe i heard of it but it was so long ago that my brain isn't remembering consciously
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

No you are wrong about the year, they first airing was in Japan in year 1995. I'm believe in year 2003 they airing it on Cartoon Network.

The last movie is Evangelion: 1.0 You Are [Not] Alone (movie) who was in teathre in year 2007.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

i used to see it on tv every once and awhile but i just don't really liek anime too much. then again. i don't want to be liek my brother and waste 40 grand plus on anime and gundam models... omfg sad

Well I'm really part of the otaku, collect models and everything ^^

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Jjjet1 View Post
    i used to see it on tv every once and awhile but i just don't really liek anime too much. then again. i don't want to be liek my brother and waste 40 grand plus on anime and gundam models... omfg sad

just wow...that's a lot on a hobby...can't say anything though myself if I had the money i'd be doing that with video games.

I have the box set as well.. and i've still only watched the first 3 disks. Its good... but i got sidetracked when I bought Witchblade... and then I just got IronMan on dvd and i've wathed it like 5 times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Well I'm really part of the otaku, collect models and everything ^^
    yeah i get my money next year iand i'm personally going to maybe waste 10 grand on what ever i want so then i'll have 50 grand to put in the bank maybe get a ten year bond or something.

but yeah about the show... i watched it a little bit i think the first three episodes. it was just too much like gundam ones and i think it just turned me off of it.

Thread Information