View Poll Results: Do you prefer cursive or print?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cursive

4 14.29%
  • Print

22 78.57%
  • Don't Care

2 7.14%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I honestly dont even know if I rememeber how to write in cursive. The ONLY time i use cursive is when I am signing my name on legal documents and such for the army.

i always right in cursive unless told to write differently. but my style of cursive is kinda cool i guess. i was told i right in olde english style. or wtf. i dunno. basically look at the declaration at independence and look at that style. that's a little like mine.

I had to write in cursive in elementary school, but after that it pretty much left my memory; if you asked me to write in cursive today, it would be hard for me.

The Armageddon is near.

Hate cursive. I only use it when signing checks to cash em or signing important stuff like legal documents or whatever..

hi! Eric's answering machine is currently broken. this is his refrigerator. please speak very slowly and ill attempt to stick your message to myself with a magnet

Well my writing is sloppy anyway...So I try to stick with Print lol..When I try to go for Cursive...Let's just say only I can read it lol.

im cursive 80% of the time and 20% of the time its gibberish - handwriting sux real bad lol, just ask twigz
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    im cursive 80% of the time and 20% of the time its gibberish - handwriting sux real bad lol, just ask twigz
    Yes, chicken scratch is a compliment for Linux's handwriting, lol

The Armageddon is near.

i am just happy about computers cuz most of the work due for my classes have to be typed up lol so i am writing less and less and handwriting is getting worse and worse
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

What about taking notes in class? No typing there, right? Unless they let you use that laptop during class.

The Armageddon is near.

I can hardly read cursive, let alone right it. I know most of the lower case letters, but i have to stop and think about it on some. I only know the "H" and "G" for capital letters. That is for when I have to sign things. So as you can already tell, I like print a lot better.

Thread Information