10 22.73%
  • Family Guy

17 38.64%
  • American Dad

2 4.55%
  • other:

3 6.82%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Out ouf those listend... i'd say Family Guy.

gahh how many times this thread going to be made...use the search button and just use the other 5 or so that are like it...seriously this should closed and something be said about rehashing threads

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    gahh how many times this thread going to be made...use the search button and just use the other 5 or so that are like it...seriously this should closed and something be said about rehashing threads
    well sometimes it's good to re-make a topic. Necroing a topic usually doesn't work too well.

and different people open it so it doesnt matter - after a few thousand posts, posts seem to go around lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    well sometimes it's good to re-make a topic. Necroing a topic usually doesn't work too well.
    keyword- usually. But guess what this site is different from the rest of the internet and showed many times.

@ Linux- I disagree. Just because someone else made it just doesn't make it alright..you should be promoting the use of the search function on your site...The reason I bring this up and making a big deal is because I don't want this site turning into rehash paradise..I want new things to talk about not well we haven't talked about this in 2 months..lets do it again

keyword- usually. But guess what this site is different from the rest of the internet and showed many times.

@ Linux- I disagree. Just because someone else made it just doesn't make it alright..you should be promoting the use of the search function on your site...The reason I bring this up and making a big deal is because I don't want this site turning into rehash paradise..I want new things to talk about not well we haven't talked about this in 2 months..lets do it again
    well the thing is, not every topic is getting opened 300 times lol, just the simpsons and family guy ones and i completely agree with you - i can't force people to use the search function and i even brought out the tags system to make searching even easier - the keywords used most in tag cloud is the topic opened most but it'll be a while before people get used to that

in the mean time we all have to suffer through these and its not mandatory to post in these remade threads either
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    well the thing is, not every topic is getting opened 300 times lol, just the simpsons and family guy ones and i completely agree with you - i can't force people to use the search function and i even brought out the tags system to make searching even easier - the keywords used most in tag cloud is the topic opened most but it'll be a while before people get used to that

in the mean time we all have to suffer through these and its not mandatory to post in these remade threads either
    Yes, but you should be closing the rehash and provide a link to the other and force them to use the other

Yes, but you should be closing the rehash and provide a link to the other and force them to use the other
    heh..i could but i prefer to give users the chance to open their own threads freely (minus spam)

how about this, the next thread about this topic gets closed and this becomes the official one comparing these shows lol - and one way to prevent that is to keep threads active, if they sink down, its not likely the person notices

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    heh..i could but i prefer to give users the chance to open their own threads freely (minus spam)

how about this, the next thread about this topic gets closed and this becomes the official one comparing these shows lol - and one way to prevent that is to keep threads active, if they sink down, its not likely the person notices
    fair enough..back to the topic on hand pplz. South Park and Simpsons ftw American Dad and Family Guy r t3h lamez

Jack... seriously... you rag on me for having an attitude but when one person does something you dont like.. you make a big *****ing stink about. Quit your *****ing. No 1 forces you to reply to every thread thats opened. You see something that was already posted once... just skip over it. Chill the ***** out. its a forum.... the end of the world is not iminent based on a rehashed thread. Not everyone... in fact, hardly anyone uses the search feature on forums. just deal with it.

Thread Information