Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: hi i wanna have some mods installed on my forum plz..!

Quote Originally Posted by DangerZone
    hey bro...plz i have to really start my website..so if there are not mods ....how can i start...plz u can install that 2 mods and i will post on ur forum everyone...its man's words bro...y r u getting worried....

and by the way i can tell u which sites i have been admin of..

www.yahooworld.phpbb3.net

www.warez-underground.com/forum

www.danger-z0ne.co.nr <===CLOSED DUE TO SOME REASON...

www.yahoo-gangsters.p4h.biz

i have forgotten the last one...LOL..!
    You have 6 posts...get 14 more..it's not that hard :/

Yea. There are a lot of topics on this forum you could post in.

You can get 14 more posts in a few minutes

you do not need mods to start a forum, i did not have any mods on this forum until about the 120th member joined, drake14 can also testify with that as i have just recently started to add mods on his forum, mods arent that important, the information and ideas and the things that interest people is whats important for a forum, mods are just basic extras

i say, start your forum first, get some members, show some activity, then i'll think about installing some mods for u, just like i said before, if ur forum doesnt do too well after i installed the mods, it would be a waste of time

p.s. i only install mods on weekends, i cannot do them during weekday due to tight schedule
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

thnx bro....i dont need to install the mods now....thnx for ur help anyways...bye

Quote Originally Posted by DangerZone
    thnx bro....i dont need to install the mods now....thnx for ur help anyways...bye
    lol now i dont get that lol, u dont want to install because its a hassle to get my services or other trouble? lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

bro..i m asking for help and u r giving some other instructions...if u wanna help me then install some mods...i'll be happy...and if u r not willing to help me so thnx for inviting me...i m out of this..coz i m here for getting help....!!!!and u dont worry about my posting...if u will install my forum's mod i will post here daily and invite others too...otherwise see ya ta ta..!hhehehehe

DangerZone - thats just rude, he did offer his services, first -- your forum isnt active at all, and he did say he's not doing this to get his forum post count up, there are other active members like me that will help him with it, its not his fault u cant do it by urself, all this time u could have had way over 20 posts and no arguments would have been involved

by the way, he did say he only installs the mods on weekends, u posted ur topic on a weekday, he couldnt have done it even if he wanted to, im gonna say the same thing he said, start ur forum first, u dont need all those mods, and pick one, ur asking a lot u know

p.s. he has helped drake14 and others installing because they did their end of the bargain, keep this in mind

Diablo is absolutely right...if you are just here to get help on your forum, and not here to enjoy the benefits of this one, it makes no sense why you joined in the first place...I am a witness to Linux...this forum had 0 mods on it when we first started, and it grew gradually on its own...maybe your forum will do the same, but currently it hasn't...so, all you have to do is get 11 posts, and like Souljaa said, it's quite simple...

The Armageddon is near.

I agree with both Twigz and Diablo..Dude...Instaed of wasting your time arguing...make 11 more posts..it's not that damn hard.

im going to install the point system soon, i will no longer do your mods for 20 posts, you have wasted a lot of time on this topic arguing as the others said, new requirements for installation will come soon, if ur interested just visit back, i have no problem with that

backing up twigz -- i installed the first mod on this forum after over 2000 posts and 120 members, i remember because i know when i did it, its only recently that i have been installing a lot

Thread Information