Default My First Sig Attempt..

Alright guys..Here's my first ever sig....So don't be tooooo harsh :P.
    Here it is.

Default Re: My First Sig Attempt..

Not bad for your first attempt.

I'm not positive on what good qualities should be in a sig so i can't really help ya :/

But nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake14
    Not bad for your first attempt.

I'm not positive on what good qualities should be in a sig so i can't really help ya :/

But nice job!
    Thanks a lot Drake ...I'm tryna make a border now though..Maybe it'll look a bit better.

looks good for first one, my first one was just text lol, it wasnt that good, ur text is just a certain font, add some effects to it, use another font, this one is choppy, believe it or not, that was the first type of font i tried to use lol, and u just brushed all over lol, try to get some new grunge brushes and practice, u'll get there plenty of time in the world
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    looks good for first one, my first one was just text lol, it wasnt that good, ur text is just a certain font, add some effects to it, use another font, this one is choppy, believe it or not, that was the first type of font i tried to use lol, and u just brushed all over lol, try to get some new grunge brushes and practice, u'll get there plenty of time in the world
    Alright, Thanks a lot! for the tips Linux .

np, remember to go to pixel2life.com -- tutorialized.com -- pslover.com -- and ur friend -- GOOGLE , great tutorials there for new methods and tricks
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    np, remember to go to pixel2life.com -- tutorialized.com -- pslover.com -- and ur friend -- GOOGLE , great tutorials there for new methods and tricks
    Haha..Yup..Will do. THanks again, appreciate it.

better than my first one, which is nothing lol good luck getting ur skills up, practice will help gain all skills

Quote Originally Posted by diablo
    better than my first one, which is nothing lol good luck getting ur skills up, practice will help gain all skills
    Yup, hopefully I'll get better. Thanks Diablo.

looks kind of dull, no offense of course, i mean, i cant say anything lol, i cant even make one but good luck getting better
    i sign here

Thread Information