View Poll Results: Which class is your favorite?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warrior

13 17.57%
  • Paladin

8 10.81%
  • Rogue

7 9.46%
  • Hunter

17 22.97%
  • Mage

8 10.81%
  • Priest

5 6.76%
  • Druid

8 10.81%
  • Shaman

4 5.41%
  • Warlock

4 5.41%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Hard to be horrible at PvE, just have to know fights and rotation, it's way easier then PvP, well not casual PvP I guess.

I just reinstalled the game, May do some arena's on my brothers warrior. He still has his account activated.

Well its the positioning that everyone seems to have trouble with. And I have my shot rotation down but for some reason my dps still doesn't increase...

The positioning and the sycronized moving around? Oh yeah... can be quite a headache especially when everyone is not on the same page. Training for raids can be rather troublesome also but necessary of course.

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    Well its the positioning that everyone seems to have trouble with. And I have my shot rotation down but for some reason my dps still doesn't increase...
    I personally never had a problem with it, I always watched the fights from tank spot, that way I knew what was going on. It's all screen awareness.

You might not have the gear for the right dps or maybe the wrong sockets. You also have to remember that you'll always do more on single target bosses like in raid fights then you will in Heroics if you're using a marksman hunter at least. With all the buffs and stuff, you'll dps output will be higher in raids.

Honestly, I want to find a good guild to train with for raiding. I have always been a great healer but the moment I starting raiding as a holy priest... my world was completely flipped upside-down. Not sure if I could find the time to really invest into what raiding usually requires.

rogue for sure

Quote Originally Posted by nakarumi View Post
    Honestly, I want to find a good guild to train with for raiding. I have always been a great healer but the moment I starting raiding as a holy priest... my world was completely flipped upside-down. Not sure if I could find the time to really invest into what raiding usually requires.
    honestly man.. its not that bad.. do a few 10 mans get yourself aquainted with it.. its easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I personally never had a problem with it, I always watched the fights from tank spot, that way I knew what was going on. It's all screen awareness.

You might not have the gear for the right dps or maybe the wrong sockets. You also have to remember that you'll always do more on single target bosses like in raid fights then you will in Heroics if you're using a marksman hunter at least. With all the buffs and stuff, you'll dps output will be higher in raids.
    yepp you have a ton more buffs that add dmg, plus many of the debuffs on bosses add resistance an crit debuffs. hence more dps.

Yeah, it was the 10-man raids that I started with and it really blew my mind with all that it has you do. I had to download a few mods to help me out but it would be something I could easily get used to. I just need more time on my hands if anything though. =/

I have most of my pve gear from the raid finder. I myself am pretty good with positioning but my guild isn't. Gems cost 1k gold a pop on my server (yay broken economy). And I see other hunters with less gear pull a whole lot more dps and it pisses me off cause I'm doing exactly what every shot rotation web site says I should do.

Thread Information