View Poll Results: Which class is your favorite?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warrior

13 17.57%
  • Paladin

8 10.81%
  • Rogue

7 9.46%
  • Hunter

17 22.97%
  • Mage

8 10.81%
  • Priest

5 6.76%
  • Druid

8 10.81%
  • Shaman

4 5.41%
  • Warlock

4 5.41%
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Oh, people still hate hunters lol The lack of love for hunters and DKs will always remain :P

hunters own rogues.... flare and trap ftw..
    new cloak for hunter all the better...
    thieves... bah!!!!
    we'l hunt you down

Oh, Hunters for PvP = <3<3 Damn.... now I wanna go play WoW -__-

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Oh, Hunters for PvP = <3<3 Damn.... now I wanna go play WoW -__-
    I hated playing hunters for PvP. Just hated worrying aboutmy pet dying and it's health x__x They still hold a place in my heart for dungeons though, even though nobody wants us..

Found a good blood/unholy balance for DK PvP, though. Tougher to die, with the disease still just annihilating.

try a mm hunter with discp priest... or a afflic warlock.. ownage

My fav class is the priest but not the priest as you play it today, I love the burning crusade priest i could raid as shadow i wasnt expected to top dps but what i did do was offheal the whole raid while refueling there mana it was a really awesome and unique class/spec back then it felt like a real support class no matter what spec you went.

so yea priest during burning crusade.

if we had to go by cata class's then probably feral druid right now i really love my drood.

yes, shadow p, can do surpisingly good dps and support balance... but a druid or lock or even a survival hunter gives more dot.... even in raids... locks heathstone and haunt are healing enough... and everyone loves the portal..

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I hated playing hunters for PvP. Just hated worrying aboutmy pet dying and it's health x__x They still hold a place in my heart for dungeons though, even though nobody wants us..

Found a good blood/unholy balance for DK PvP, though. Tougher to die, with the disease still just annihilating.
    I hatedddd lock for PvP which is funny cause my mains a lock -and- they tend to be badass at it :P Dunno why just never got the hang of it... but as a BM hunter its nice cause if you find a good hiding spot you can do some good damage Most recently Disc Priest is awesome in PvP and PvE- which I didnt expect.. was healer and DPSing better then anyone in dungeons.. very OP, im sure that will change soon though- yay for patches constantly changing everything hah

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    I hatedddd lock for PvP which is funny cause my mains a lock -and- they tend to be badass at it :P Dunno why just never got the hang of it... but as a BM hunter its nice cause if you find a good hiding spot you can do some good damage Most recently Disc Priest is awesome in PvP and PvE- which I didnt expect.. was healer and DPSing better then anyone in dungeons.. very OP, im sure that will change soon though- yay for patches constantly changing everything hah
    I wanna play WoW again x____x

I played hunter for a while, till I rolled DK on a new server. Tried going back a while ago, but couldn't get the hang of a ton of things 4.0 changed. Always hated locks for PvP, even though their DoTS were a bi**h if you got them on you yourself. I remember playing frost mage for PvP back in TBC, they were just nasty. PoM Pyro was sweet too, I remember hearing they took it out but I never actually looked into it and seen if they did. It was the funnest to gank around Booty Bay with. 1 hitting anybody 45 and lower when you were at 70 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I wanna play WoW again x____x

I played hunter for a while, till I rolled DK on a new server. Tried going back a while ago, but couldn't get the hang of a ton of things 4.0 changed. Always hated locks for PvP, even though their DoTS were a bi**h if you got them on you yourself. I remember playing frost mage for PvP back in TBC, they were just nasty. PoM Pyro was sweet too, I remember hearing they took it out but I never actually looked into it and seen if they did. It was the funnest to gank around Booty Bay with. 1 hitting anybody 45 and lower when you were at 70 lol.
    Haha, thats how I feel too every time I talk about it :P But yea, going back after any big patch or expansion sucks no matter what, just gotta get used to it again... see! Glad Im not the only one. People call me crazy for not liking locks in PvP- I mean yea- the dots can be brutal but combined with the fact that locks are squishy and the fact that their cast time is so long makes me not like them... frost mages did used to be insane. Not one of my fac classes though... I got my mage to like.... 65 or something? I really liked arcane but some reason I hated playing fire or frost. Just wasnt my thing :P

Thread Information