Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by YuriPrime View Post
    A screenie from my last game. Check out the carnage.

lol that looks awesome - i always wanted to play that map but never bothered cuz the game takes way too long and i dont have that kind of time to spend anymore - maybe when my finals are coming around lol,
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

My last game got to wave 358+ and I was forcing 5 and 6 waves at a time and they weren't even getting past the first bend in the "inspired" map. I was running out of time so I had to flush 10 waves down my throat just to end the game. I am pretty sure I could have gone to like 500+. When I died I had just under $800,000 in my bank to spend on death rays and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujo View Post
    My last game got to wave 358+ and I was forcing 5 and 6 waves at a time and they weren't even getting past the first bend in the "inspired" map. I was running out of time so I had to flush 10 waves down my throat just to end the game. I am pretty sure I could have gone to like 500+. When I died I had just under $800,000 in my bank to spend on death rays and such.
    lol $800k? I never have more than $5k at a time cuz im always spending to upgrade and bringing out new stuff and i haven't played the game thoroughly in a while - i might just to try out another map
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I'm effing addicted!!! I love seeing which weapons go best together for uber combos. best so far is the rocket launcher right next to a machine gun. Both maxed out = SUPER rocket that will take out an entire wave at a time... at lvl 250+!!!! toss in a "+rate" thingy and its very OP
    Last edited by Kujo; 07-10-2008 at 12:51 AM.

Thread Information