Default Grand Turismo 5 News

Gran Turismo 5 takes the series to a whole new level. A first for the franchise, The game supports online racing and features new tracks, a new physics engine, a new in-cockpit view, HD support, and much more.

Genre: Racing
    Online Play: 16 Versus
    Exclusively on PlayStation 3
    Release Date: December 31, 2009
    A first for the franchise, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue supports online racing with up to 16 drivers racing simultaneously on a beautifully rendered race track

Race up to 50 high-performance and exhaustively detailed cars, including vehicles from Ferrari, Lotus, Nissan and Mitsubishi

Race on stunningly realistic tracks, including the Eiger Nordwand, the London City Track and Suzuka – then race them in reverse and with alternative routes

A new physics engine delivers next-generation vehicle handling. True to the heritage of the Gran Turismo franshise, this new physics engine provides unprecedented realism and authentic handling specific to each car

A new in-cockpit view provides a unique perspective for racers and features a customized dashboard for each of the cars in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

All-new and improved opponent AI for a nail-biting and more strategic race racing experience

Only bad thing is that it doesn't come out until almost 2010... At least I will have my ps3 by then.
    Last edited by Trunks; 07-09-2008 at 06:01 PM.

love the GT games, some races are long but oh well, i like racing games along with fps and rpg - i'll probably have all three next gen consoles by 2010 lol, well i'm hoping to get one by 2009 now...was supposed to be over the summer but im taking more classes next term and my tuition fee is gonna be higher than before
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    love the GT games, some races are long but oh well, i like racing games along with fps and rpg - i'll probably have all three next gen consoles by 2010 lol, well i'm hoping to get one by 2009 now...was supposed to be over the summer but im taking more classes next term and my tuition fee is gonna be higher than before
    Yea, I will have a ps3 in 43 days..... I already have a 360. Not sure if I want a Wii. I rather have a SNES or a GameCube to be honest...

i've gone from being a full console gamer to full pc gamer lately - most of my favorite games are on the pc for me right now but i plan to get a PS3 for my Playstation collection - i have all of them but the ps3 and will definitely get GT5 then
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

None of that is new to me. I'm sure I read about it somewhere else. It sure does look good and I really hope you can damage your car.

those graphics are awesome
    the cars are cool looking

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

the gran turismo games have always interested me, they always had great graphics
    i sign here

Thread Information