Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

They could get rid of item's but there would be no point. It would just cause displeasure to the owner of the account. Theirs no way to get to get the item to another account. So hes probably using the account him self.

yeah I have had a account hacked before it was not fun trust me
    but I guess all you can do is start over and create a new account
    or try to get your old account back
    I dont know how

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    That's why is says on the site that you shouldn't give your password to anyone. I hope you are not trying to blame Runesacpe for this. It's clearly your fault.
    I second that your passowrd should be your's only my family does not even know my passwords

yeah I Know its them because I was on msn and he was like dude go on rs. I replyed no im busy. and he said somthing like lol...guess what im a member now. I said ok. he then said lol. and then I said ? and then he said we got dmon
    and then I replyed with another question mark then said what? and he said we tooke dmonfighter and nova
    and then I swore alot and asked for the password for nova but he said. I dont know it was logan who did it. GD im pissed. but your right that was he's doing hes using it for himself because tehre account sucks. nova is 50 ssomthing and dmon is 71.

well i don't know what to say other than contact jagex about your member account ( if that was the one that you can't get back ) and then if they ask you about your recovery questions maybe type in what they were then there should be a few boxes about what your previous passwords were and then it should say about if your account was a member then you should type in your information there. so if you have all that you might be able to get your account back. then i believe there is a little comment box that you can type stuff pleeing your case. but there you should type what had happend that your account was stolen and you can't get it back. i know how it feels when your account gets stolen. it happened to me when i had four santas and like 20m cash. i was furious. so now i'm back to 1m cash about 10m items and 1 santa. miniscule to what i had before but it's better than nothing. and the first time i got hacked was when santas first came out and i had one with full addy. back then. full addy meant you doing ok. and full rune meant you were rich.

well this might be old but I got dmonfighter1 back ALL the items are gone. I started a new account monquarter11 and I have yet to get novafreak86 back BUT I will as soon as that rat comes back to visit his grandmother.

In Video Game Land Surrounded By Super Hot Chicks who Skateboard and Play Video Games, Its Magical.

Good luck with that lol. Glad to see you got your account back.
    Runescape Player

Retired Gamers-Forum Global Moderator

Yeah I dout ill play much tho because of school and the loss of all my items. the only way I would start playing again is if I could get my hand on a rune woodcutting axe and just go cut abuot 5k of yews by the grand exchange.

In Video Game Land Surrounded By Super Hot Chicks who Skateboard and Play Video Games, Its Magical.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicebox View Post
    Yeah I dout ill play much tho because of school and the loss of all my items. the only way I would start playing again is if I could get my hand on a rune woodcutting axe and just go cut abuot 5k of yews by the grand exchange.
    I could lend you 1 of my rune axes if you want.
    Runescape Player

Retired Gamers-Forum Global Moderator

Well i've read everyones post and this is the best answer that I can think of.. It's happened to me plenty of times in the past and if you've contacted Jagex staff and told them all of your info and had no reply or no answer in about a week, kill them haha [Your friends, that is]

Thread Information