Default Help with Drakensang

hey! i think you should have notice about this great game, I have recently (4 hours ago xd) bought this game, in spanish, but before that I downloaded it in german, and now my question is:

there si some way, which i could change the voices from german to spanish, without changing the text? maybe overriting some file...?

I hope some of you know how to do that, 'cause original voices are much better!

what game are you talking about? usually downloaded pc games have language files that you can either manipulate or replace if you have the correct files, but have to know the game first

also, please list only if the game was downloaded legally.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

the game was originally downloaded ilegally (direct download is illegal?), but after trying it, i bought it 'cause were only 19'95€...

about the game, Drakensang, has been recently released by FX, it's bassed on a german role world, like D&D so, and it has received a lot of good critics, it's like Neverwinternights 2, but better graphics, much better system...

Drakensang is an awesome game, I have it in Spanish, then purchased it over Steam in English, I thought it was great.
    Sadly there is no way to change the languages.
    There's no reason why, it's just not possible.

ooh, the humanity!!!

Yeah, it's a shame.

I am going to telephone FX client service, just as ultimate and desperate chance xd

I really dont undertand way it's so difficult to make the language files changeable or downloable, for a game that has been translated at several languages...

Thread Information