Default Anybody know any good...??

Anybody know any good programs to create graphics with? a good program would be photoshop but since it costs money i cant get it, i already downloaded and used up the tutorial a while ago, and i've recently gotten Gimp, i havent tried it out yet, i will later, but i wanted to know if there are other programs out there, need recommendations, google wont do that
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Anybody know any good...??

If you know of Macromedia Flash, Fireworks, or Dreamweaver, they can help you get started, in fact, I used all of the above to develop my old site, I believe you can download it, not sure if it's a free trial or not, but there's no harm in trying anyway...

The Armageddon is near.

If you know of Macromedia Flash, Fireworks, or Dreamweaver, they can help you get started, in fact, I used all of the above to develop my old site, I believe you can download it, not sure if it's a free trial or not, but there's no harm in trying anyway...
    lol, first, flash is not good for creating graphics, well actually u cant create graphics with it, its mosly for animation, second, fireworks is kind of a photo editor, u cant create graphics with it either, u can edit photos, like make it bigger, cut out some parts of it, third dreamweaver is for site making, it only handles HTML codes, u cant do anything more but create html codes for sites and stuff.

they are all macromedia products and i already have flash and dreamweaver, my site was made by dreamweaver and some flash elements, i dont have fireworks but i might get it later.

and finally, they are not free at all, they cost a lot of money, and i got them already, but thanks for trying to help i'll just have to try out gimp later
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Boy, you sure know how to make a man feel bad...

The Armageddon is near.

well, i didnt want to make anyone feel bad, but it was just kind of a tip, its just to tell you that you didnt get it right, u can only learn from ur mistakes, i just pointed them out, sorry if i hurt ur feelings lol, jk, dont worry about it, u know how i am

I was joking too, u know how I am with the jokes, once I start I can't stop...

The Armageddon is near.

Gimp is good, if u know how to use it right, it can be better than photoshop itself

Actually, I am also curenntly l@@king for a photo editor because my Photoshop just recently expired!!! ?Is gimp really that good?

well i still havent used it yet lol, i'll tell u when i start using it

@ both of you:
    Gimp is free, and provides the nesecary tools to do the main stuff with images (can be hard at first. read a couple of tutors )

Thread Information