Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • PS3

12 42.86%
  • Xbox 360

16 57.14%

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by eranikusnxt View Post
    everyone says that, it is a next gen console. People seem to forget that its nto the graphix that makes the game, its the gameplay. Nintendo knows that, and thats why they not only cut the graphix down for better gameplay, but gives you the chance to but some of the best old games. Everyone has there own opinion, but the wii wasnt realy made for one player games. It was made for famalies, while the ps3 and 360 seem to be made for 1 person. this is the last time im gonig to bring it up, so dont worry about this being an all out fight. Last thing I got to say, sonly make tvs and microsoft makes comps, witch makes there consoles based on looks. Ninteno was a pure gaming company ever sense it was made, witch makes them think about the gameplay.
    And my side of the argument being, Wii is just like gamecube and all the other last gen games in terms of the game itself, it's just that you have motion controls. A Wii can't handle the next gen physics and computations that more recent games have. Ever notice how many games are released on both the PS2 and the Wii? The 360 and PS3 not only look better, but are far more powerful in terms of computing and handling everything that's going on. The wii is pretty much all last gen hardware, which IMO is what separates this gen from last gen. Smaller things like in crysis, how when you're shooting you can cut down and blast chunks out of trees and stuff that's in your way. How in battlefield bad company you can destroy walls of buildings and stuff. The fact that in GTA 4 you can travel the entire city without any loading times. Are Wii games capable of any of that? Not from what i've seen. in my personal opinion, that's what makes next gen games truly next gen.

Thread Information