Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default GF Team Fortress 2 Server

This thread indicates the official release of the Gamers Forum Team Fortress 2 server on the steam network. This is officially our fourth Game Server release and our 5th online server (including TS).

So if you are a team fortress fan and you purchased the Orange Box, this may be a great place to come and practice with your friends. Once again the server is located in New York City so if you live too far away, your ping will be high.

This server has only been semi-tested by scripts and bots. I do not have the game myself so I was not able to test it. I did ask a friend however to connect and he gave me the thumbs up.

So how do you connect? Add the following connection address to your favorites OR in console type "Connect #" and where the pound sign is, replace with the connection address below.

1. gf.gamers-forum.org:27017
    2. tf2.gamers-forum.org:27017
    3. 24.239.178.186:27017

Please note the extension of the domain is a .ORG and not the regular .com you use to connect to our forum.

If you have any questions on the server or connecting, please ask in this board. If you would like to become an admin on this server, feel free to contact me or make a thread giving me a good reason to why I should make you an admin.

Enjoy the Team Fortress 2 server - by far this was the easiest and quickest game server I have installed, set up, and put online. Compared to the others, this was a piece of cake

~LiNuX
    Last edited by LiNuX; 01-31-2010 at 10:37 AM.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thanks LiNuX for setting this server up.

And I hope I helped you testing the connection, because this server is smooth and is a great server. (one of the best tf2 server's I've seen)
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Raw! View Post
    Thanks LiNuX for setting this server up.

And I hope I helped you testing the connection, because this server is smooth and is a great server. (one of the best tf2 server's I've seen)
    and thank you for helping me test the server's connection fully +rep given to you for that.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

cool you guys opened a tf2 server, i have friends that love the game, will tell them about this one good job

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    cool you guys opened a tf2 server, i have friends that love the game, will tell them about this one good job
    thanks, appreciate the effort on your end i do the same with my friends and other web sites

Yes please. Tell that friend about the server, and ask him to join the forum.

And tell him we are having a scrim also. I just wanna get this scrim on it's way.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

nice, ill spread the word...

I will definitely be playing on there.

I can't Connect to your TF2 Server. I just tried.

Quote Originally Posted by shixx View Post
    I can't Connect to your TF2 Server. I just tried.
    try now

there was a power surge in the city yesterday, messed up all my tech stuff at home, I forgot to look at server - it didn't fully restart yesterday. it should be fine now

Thread Information