Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default If you have both a PS3 & XB360...

When you go and get a game that is multi-platform, which system do you buy the game for, PS3 or XB360?
    Just curious of your selection. I'm still on the fence on getting a XB360, I know there are a lot of games for it that I would like to play! But, the forecast of future games are mostly multi-platform with the exception of the exclusives.
    Appreciated,
    WILL

when people buy a game they usually go with what ever console has the best games - meaning they usually look at the exclusives - many buy the Xbox 360 for the Halo Games and same with PS3 - and i think xbox 360 still has the most selection of games than PS3 so you can get that if you want but I have neither so I can't really give you advice on which is best - not even an opinion at the moment lol

i do have experience with both, but owning it makes a huge difference
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I usually buy the game for the 360 because it's usually cheaper.

When it comes to multi-platform games, I would go with what console controller your more comfortable with.
    My preference would be the 360 controller.
    I totally hate the PS controller, lol.

What I plan on doing is getting Racing games and RPG's for the ps3. The rest go to Xbox360 due to the achievements. Also, most online games will probably go to the 360 too, I already have live, might as well get my money worth. I like the PS controllers for racing games it's smaller and it won't hurt my hands after doing a endurance race for 3 hours. Same with RPG games, I can play them for hours and not worry about my hands hurting. They probably won't anymore though, GH has strengthened them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    What I plan on doing is getting Racing games and RPG's for the ps3. The rest go to Xbox360 due to the achievements. Also, most online games will probably go to the 360 too, I already have live, might as well get my money worth. I like the PS controllers for racing games it's smaller and it won't hurt my hands after doing a endurance race for 3 hours. Same with RPG games, I can play them for hours and not worry about my hands hurting. They probably won't anymore though, GH has strengthened them up.
    I've never had my hands hurt from the 360 controllers, or even the old Xbox ones.
    The sticks on the PS controllers irritate me, lol.

when I get a 360, I plan on getting most of PS3 at first because I prefer the controller and then when they are bargain bin..get them for 360 for gamerscore.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I would never buy a multiplatform racing game on PS3. They are great games for getting achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I would never buy a multiplatform racing game on PS3. They are great games for getting achievements.
    Well for me how comfortable the control feels is more important to me. Achievements make the game more enjoyable, but before the 360, no one ever complained. Also, for what I am hearing their is going to be Trophies for future ps3 games.

It depends on the game. fighting Games and RPG's = PS3 because the controller is better for fighting games and RPG cut scenes look better in my opinion. it also depends on how many games I have for the console at that time, I try to keep it even. Ex, I have 10 360 games and 11 PS3 games. but for FPS 360 controller is most comfortable.

Thread Information