Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WTF? Bus Passenger beheads another Bus Passenger

Bus passenger beheaded seat mate, witness says

(CNN) -- As horrified travelers watched, a Greyhound Canada bus passenger repeatedly stabbed and then decapitated the young man sitting beside him, who was sleeping with his head leaning against the window, a witness said Thursday.
    Police officers and cars surround the bus near Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, on Wednesday night.

Police officers and cars surround the bus near Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, on Wednesday night.

"There was a blood-curdling scream. I was just reading my book, and all of a sudden I heard it," said Garnet Caton, who was sitting in front of the two men.

"It was like something between a dog howling and a baby crying, I guess you could say. I don't think it will leave me for a while."

Caton said he shouted at the other passengers, many of whom also were sleeping, to leave. Video Watch Caton describe what he saw ยป

"Everybody got off the bus. Me and a trucker that stopped and the Greyhound driver ran up to the door to maybe see if the guy was still alive or we could help or something like that," Caton told CNN.

"And when we all got up, we saw that the guy was cutting off the guy's head. ... When he saw us, he came back to the front of the bus, told the driver to shut the door. He pressed the button and the door shut, but it didn't shut in time, and the guy was able to get his knife out and take a swipe at us," Caton said.

The incident happened late Wednesday west of Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, but a standoff between the attacker and police lasted into early Thursday.

The bus was traveling along the Trans-Canada Highway from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba, and was about 45 minutes from its destination when the attack occurred, said Greyhound spokeswoman Abby Wambaugh in Dallas, Texas.

Witnesses told Canadian TV that the attacker was wielding a butcher-type knife. They said the trucker who stopped provided wrenches and crowbars to several of the men, who were able to keep the suspect on the bus until police came. After the standoff, police took the man into custody.

Wambaugh declined to comment further, except to "confirm that there was an incident on one of our buses."

"I don't want to compromise the investigation," she told CNN.

The incident occurred on the first of two Greyhound Canada buses that were traveling together, she said. The bus was carrying 37 passengers. As many passengers as possible among those not directly involved in the incident were transferred to the second bus, she said.
    advertisement

Others were taken to a hotel in Brandon, where they were met by Greyhound managers and police, Wambaugh said.

Once they are released, Greyhound will take them by bus to Winnipeg, and "we will do whatever is required to help them -- and that includes counseling," she added.
    Link

Humanity really sucks.........

we're doomed.....run

how dumb....

I have to admit WTF is up with that?
    PM me if you have any problems. Just don't annoy me out of my wits.

i heard that on the news a few days ago, shocking....and to think i was on a greyhound bus when I went to canada a few years ago.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I dont even know what to say to this except wtf?!

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

Where, there goes humanity.
    Im gonna go make love to my sweet sweet chicken i just cooked, cya.

Sounds like somebody badly wanted the window seat

So there's no information to explain why the lunatic did it?
    I can't believe people.

Quote Originally Posted by rukisuto View Post
    So there's no information to explain why the lunatic did it?
    I can't believe people.
    on tv they said the two got into an argument a little before this happened
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thread Information