Default Tom Cruise Named in $250M Suit Against Scientology

Tom Cruise is named in a $250 million federal lawsuit that is using the RICO statute against the Church of Scientology. Ex-Scientologist Peter Letterese, a longtime critic of the church, filed suit in Southern District Court in Florida on July 15 alleging, among other things, that members of the church harassed him after he left.

In court papers provided to The News by investigator Paul Barresi, Letterese claims a member of the church phoned his lawyer at home, and when the lawyer's wife answered, said he was her husband's homosexual lover.

Barresi, who has done investigative work on behalf of Cruise, tells us: "[Letterese] is just including a celebrity name to get attention."

Letterese calls the church a "crime syndicate" and wants it broken up under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization law, just as the feds have broken up Mafia families.

He singles out Cruise, who's made no secret of his religion, saying that Scientology head David Miscavage is "aided and abetted by the actions of Tom Cruise, his right-hand man for foreign and domestic promotion, as well as for foreign and domestic lobbying. He has assisted the syndicate in acquiring funds and [made] his own donations of money believed to be in the multiple tens of millions of dollars."

Click here for more.

lol, americans and their lawsuits. TC probably has 250 million is his back pocket.

TC probably has 250 million is his back pocket.
    I really doubt this, any who Tom Cruise is bat**** insane these days with Scientology so I don't care. The fact that Scientology has so many well known ppl believing the garbage just irritates me.

I hate scientology and anything having to do with it.
    I almost cried when I heard Will Smith was.
    And then he came out and said he never said he was.. so I was confused.

Its sort of rediculous if you ask me, but people can believe whatever they want.

And as for Will Smith, it was probably just for publicity.
    Got some time to kill...? TheFlashArena.com

Hes rich, he can do what he wants...

Thread Information