Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo II

Default Diablo II

does anyone here play this game. its a bit of an older game, but still really fun. i bought it a while ago because my friend recommended it. it is really fun!! i mean, if you really like RPGs, this is teh game for you. post whatcha think

Default Re: Diablo II

lol my cousin is a diablo II freak, he lives in canada, he's like 25 or 26 yrs old, and he plays that all night after work lol, he's nice tho, last summer i went to his house to play it, from ny to toronto, he almost gave me the game lol, i had to say no cuz i know he likes it, its a pretty cool game, addictive too i guess
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I didn't like Diablo 2 . I liked other RPGs like Nox ( you should try this one) and Dungeon Siege.
    http://www.checkemall.co.nr/
    Check your website's PR and Link Popularity in Google, Yahoo, and MSN

yea i heard of that too, i never played it, how is it? well i doubt i have time to play that now, i have some problems with some school stuff now lol, fix one problem, 2 more arises
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    yea i heard of that too, i never played it, how is it? well i doubt i have time to play that now, i have some problems with some school stuff now lol, fix one problem, 2 more arises
    Nox has an excellent gameplay, and also very good weapons.

well time to google it and see some of the gfx for my self, if i have time, which i doubt, i may give it a try, if its free

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    well time to google it and see some of the gfx for my self, if i have time, which i doubt, i may give it a try, if its free
    It's not a mmorpg, it's an rpg . and it's not free but it's old so it should be cheap.

oh lol that sux, meh.. i dont feel like wasting money on a normal rpg lol, FF is like the only RPG i like to play alone, and im a mmorpg fan, big one, well thanks for the info lol, saved me the time

isnt Diablo II a strategy game? I am not so sure about this though, if it is, shouldnt it be in the Strategy category? lol, i was just sayin' u know
    i sign here

i used to play it when i was like 10 and i played diablo one when i was like 6 or 7

it was my first rpg
    http://www.facebook.com/cadaliononline a 3D fantasy mmorpg under development

Thread Information