Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Like I said, Haven't played to much of CS source, but cz and cs 1.6 seem a lot like CSS. It's probably because I spent about 20 hours total on all 3 games combined. I normally play the cod series on my pc. I'm getting ready to upgrade my computer with a duo 3.0 cpu. Which means I have to update my motherboard, because the socket is 478 and it can't hold duo 3.0. I also need new RAM, because my motherboard only holds DDR, the new one takes DDR 2. Luckly, I upgraded my gcard a few years back too a 1650x ATI radeon 512 mb, which is PCI-E. I'll get a 8800GT at Christmas for my complete update = ) I'm getting off topic now so I'm quiting.
    ah..alright then - i have like 1000x more exp with 1.6 than source - i played cs since 1.3 though and that was my favorite for a long time - dont think css will ever make it to being my favorite counter-strike game lol

and when we had the cs 1.6 server grand opening match, i thought of you as playing cs 1.6 a lot lol - im assuming you only installed it for that occasion and then forgot
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

[QUOTE=LiNuX;108248]ah..alright then - i have like 1000x more exp with 1.6 than source - i played cs since 1.3 though and that was my favorite for a long time - dont think css will ever make it to being my favorite counter-strike game lol

and when we had the cs 1.6 server grand opening match, i thought of you as playing cs 1.6 a lot lol - im assuming you only installed it for that occasion and then forgot [/QUOTE]

Let, me know if there is another one, maybe I can make the next one and get owned for you = p.

Edit: Wait I got it, lets play cod4 !!!! yea!!!

[QUOTE=Trunks;108251]
    Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    ah..alright then - i have like 1000x more exp with 1.6 than source - i played cs since 1.3 though and that was my favorite for a long time - dont think css will ever make it to being my favorite counter-strike game lol

and when we had the cs 1.6 server grand opening match, i thought of you as playing cs 1.6 a lot lol - im assuming you only installed it for that occasion and then forgot [/QUOTE]

Let, me know if there is another one, maybe I can make the next one and get owned for you = p.

Edit: Wait I got it, lets play cod4 !!!! yea!!!
    yea i'll let you know - we'll probably have a scheduled match for css before another cs 1.6 though - and back to css review not cod4
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

When I first played this game, being a long time 1.6 and cz player, I did not like it at all. It reminded me of some playdough-ish models. But now its played by everyone... I still dont like it as much, for some reason my skills from cz dont transfer into source.
    Submit your favorite Flash games at kuegames.com
    and vote for your favorite flash games.

wait which one has the most playability time so i know which one i should get

i never really played counter strike just played it here and there in computer arcades in thailand

Quote Originally Posted by BangkokJames View Post
    wait which one has the most playability time so i know which one i should get

i never really played counter strike just played it here and there in computer arcades in thailand
    what do you mean by playability time? they are both online play, if you are talking about offline play then cs 1.6 has none while css has some but its only practice and with bots only - no storymode.

like which one is the funnest one that people usually play

like which one is the funnest one that people usually play
    well right now CSS has the lead on most players online - cs 1.6 dominated for years but CSS caught up a few years ago and now it's ahead

CSS is also newer - and as for "fun" game - it is all opinions - i love playing 1.6 and I'd play that over CSS any day and that's because I am used to it. I am sure many others would argue in favor of CSS. But I can only tell you my favorite is 1.6 - a bit more realistic in game play even though graphics aren't that great, CSS took off a lot of Gun Recoil which I hate

CSS is also good for people going into Counter-Strike from what I've heard. And Cs 1.6 is $10 while CSS is $20 lol..should have some influence in choice

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    well right now CSS has the lead on most players online - cs 1.6 dominated for years but CSS caught up a few years ago and now it's ahead

CSS is also newer - and as for "fun" game - it is all opinions - i love playing 1.6 and I'd play that over CSS any day and that's because I am used to it. I am sure many others would argue in favor of CSS. But I can only tell you my favorite is 1.6 - a bit more realistic in game play even though graphics aren't that great, CSS took off a lot of Gun Recoil which I hate

CSS is also good for people going into Counter-Strike from what I've heard. And Cs 1.6 is $10 while CSS is $20 lol..should have some influence in choice
    if i were to choose a game i would choose gameplay over graphics

if i were to choose a game i would choose gameplay over graphics
    cs 1.6 game play is much more realistic, the characters move as they should in real life, the guns have the recoil they should in real life, like you can't run and spray and ak and get a headshot every time lol, so yeah, i'd recommend 1.6 for you if you prefer game play - css is good for beginners I guess and you can run and shoot the Ak and it wont' spray nearly as much as the 1.6 gun. By spray i mean, go outward, it will try to pull itself within the crosshair which doesn't happen in real life if you hold the trigger of a rifle without any kind of support from another machine or person.

Thread Information