Default RoLLer CoaStEr tYcOOn 3 aDn eXpaNtIoNS

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 is in my opinion the best tycoon game out there. It has better graphics, and Better gameplay. First off, I like how there is acually a sandbox mode unlike the first two. In snadbox mode you have unlimated cash so you can just screw around and do what ever you want without the hassle of goals to complete and money to make. Secondly, for a tycoon game the grapics are pretty good. It's acually pretty smooth, and colorful. There are plenty of scenerios for you to do, each one is diffrent to the last. Also in game you can acually ride the ridee, which I like. It just adds to the entertainment of the game. Not to say that it replaces the thrill of a real coaster. Another cool thing is that you can creat your own people that can roam the park. On to the expantions. My faovorite of the two is Soaked. In Soaked it adds water to the picture. You can creat a waterparks with pools and slides. The expantion also adds more stands for people to buy, more attractions, and more rides! Although the other expantion, Wild, does not meet the same standereds as Soaked. I find it hard to use. Also if you want a zoo I would recommend buying Zoo Tycoon instead.

Gameplay: 8/10: It may keep you entertained for a little while but not for long. Other than that it's great.

Graphics: 7.5/10: All around pretty good a little sketchy in some areas but all in all ,good.

Scenerios: 8/10 Each one is diffrent and not to hard. If you try hard enough you will get through it.

Overall: 8/10: One of the best tycoon games next to Zoo tycoon.

great reviews and good pictures - this brings back a lot of memories - i used to play the first Roller Coaster tycoon for hours trying to beat it and I've beaten the maps many times - then I got RCT2 and that's when I got bored lol - never even played RCT3

the graphics look a 100x better than the old one lol, i used to play that on my old Windows 98 i think i played a bit on my windows 95 too but the graphics then compared to the graphics now, well you can't really compare
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I remember that game, I used to be addicted to these games. I had a load of the Tycoon games a while ago I had this, a Jurassic park one, Railroad Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon.

It's pretty good!
    I would like for you to be in depth.
    Other then that. good job!
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

I absolutely love this game, it's one of my favorites :]
    Good review on it, though the text and picture placement is weird.

I think I might play it in a bit, lol.

Sorry I didn't think the pics and texts would be like that.

Thread Information