Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Samus-Fan View Post
    Well then how do you know if they force you to use it? And how can you voice your opinion on it if you don't have one?
    All the games I have played, tried, read upon, and looks at and heard of don't make you use the D-Pad. You get an option to use it or the left c-stick.

And no, I am not saying I am in love with the current D-Pad. I am just saying it is such a small problem that it isn't worth the 80 bucks to replace your 2 controllers just for the D-Pad, which isn't that bad anyway.
    I'm using the opinions of neogaf 360 owners, sure that really isn't how I should do it, but neogaf has never let me down and when I'm basically in the dark I trust they're opinions way more than any other site members and when you go into a thread and all you see if " **** ya" " about time" "day ****ing 1" and numerous other positive opinions, that says a lot imo.

You aren't answering my question.

Well then how do you know if they force you to use it? And how can you voice your opinion on it if you don't have one?
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

You aren't answering my question.

Neogaf dude, and like I said I have limited time play but with my limited time play+ neogaf overwhelming dislike for it I'll kindly dump that POS into the do not bin and if don't like me giving an opinion like I just did that's just too ****ing bad now isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    Neogaf dude, and like I said I have limited time play but with my limited time play+ neogaf overwhelming dislike for it I'll kindly dump that POS into the do not bin and if don't like me giving an opinion like I just did that's just too ****ing bad now isn't.
    But you can't show me a game that forces you to use it! And if you can't do that, no one will listen to you!
    And you aren't stating any opinion. You are stating OTHERS opinions.
    Oh, and fix your grammar. isn't should have an "it" after it.

Just stating things from Neogaf isn't going to show me anything. All it will show me is that you are trying to make the 360 sound so much worse then the PS3.

But you can't show me a game that forces you to use it! And if you can't do that, no one will listen to you!

[B]Just stating things from Neogaf isn't going to show me anything. All it will show me is that you are trying to make the 360 sound so much worse then the PS3.
    Bold1: dude you have no idea how much I don't care

Bold2: grammar nazi be gone, this is the internet not english class

Bold3: The 360 is great, well the games for it are ...hardware not so much, I haven't brought up anything other than a ****ty d-pad which imo ps3's is better, If you even read some my posts before you'd already know that I plan on getting a 360.

-------------------

Edit: new info in...total fail...

However, the new pad is "a limited edition promotional item that is only available in Europe, Asia and Latin America while supplies last", which is likely to upset fans who feel the d-pad needs full-time replacement rather than a one-off patch for PES.
    Microsoft confirms revised 360 d-pad News - Page 1 // Xbox 360 /// Eurogamer - Games Reviews, News and More
    Last edited by jakncoke; 08-20-2008 at 11:05 AM.

Just stating things from Neogaf isn't going to show me anything. All it will show me is that you are trying to make the 360 sound so much worse then the PS3.
    Maybe people don't like the analog stick, did you ever think of that? So the people who use the D-pad for all the games that they can probably want it to be playable. I own a 360 and I agree with Jakncoke, you can't be wrong in a opinion. You don't have to try something to think if its good or bad. Do you think killing someone is right? Probably not, but how would you know if you never did it before....

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Maybe people don't like the analog stick, did you ever think of that? So the people who use the D-pad for all the games that they can probably want it to be playable. I own a 360 and I agree with Jakncoke, you can't be wrong in a opinion. You don't have to try something to think if its good or bad. Do you think killing someone is right? Probably not, but how would you know if you never did it before....
    Wow, congratz. You deserve so much for having a 360.
    Name one person in this world who doesn't like the analog stick. Name 5, and I'll stop arguing. I want you to be honest, don't just make up some names.

And how can you relate a 360 controller to a killer?
    Yes, some killing is good (Dexter) but some killing is bad (Some show where they just kill people)
    I never said his opinion is wrong. I'm saying he can't say it is his opinion when he is just reading what other people said.

Wow, congratz. You deserve so much for having a 360.
    Name one person in this world who doesn't like the analog stick. Name 5, and I'll stop arguing. I want you to be honest, don't just make up some names.

And how can you relate a 360 controller to a killer?
    Yes, some killing is good (Dexter) but some killing is bad (Some show where they just kill people)
    I never said his opinion is wrong. I'm saying he can't say it is his opinion when he is just reading what other people said.

Your so childish...... You are saying that there isn't more than 5 people who use the D-pad? If you are then there is no point in arguing with you, because you are ignorant. Get over it Samus, respect other peoples opinions, it doesn't matter if he used it or not. Just by looking at a controller you can sort of get a feel for it. I do use the D-pad in games like Mortal Combat. They basically force you to use them, it's harder to hit the correct direction with the analog. I sometimes use the D-pad on Forza 2. I like it better for races that don't have sharp turns, because I can rest my thumb on the controller.

Just because you think the D-pad is pointless doesn't mean it's a total fail and no one else likes it.

Really now boys. Stop arguing over something rather silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki View Post
    Really now boys. Stop arguing over something rather silly.
    That's what forums are for..... You rant about things.....

Thread Information