Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Insanity is nothing more than a state of mind...

this is very true in almost every aspect!! who? me. this is kinda self-related or something, but its such an important thing to me, i feel i should share it. exactly 1 year from the 23rd, i was released, for the third time, from the psychiatric centere. 1 YEAR!! i take pride in the fact that i've been outta there for one whole year (more now, obviously). questions/comments, ya know what to do.

(know that no question should go unanswered...yay!)

Default Re: Insanity is nothing more than a state of mind...

u were in the psychiatric ward? lol what did you do? you didnt try the things jigsaw tried did u? lol, but insanity is real, i have to agree with that, the mind plays tricks and turns u crazy, sometimes others can make u go crazy too, make u snap
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

No, he has/had a voice in his head that made him try to kill his parents.

well, that is the ruff form of what happend, but yes. the voice in my head tried to convince me to murder my step-dad, my grandfather-in-law, and my 8 year old cousin. because of that, i, somewhat out of my own will, was institutionalized in june-july of '05. a month of my summer, gone.

i was free, after the fact, took some anti-psychtic meds. come, december of that same year, i attempted to kill my step-dad with an on-hand stake knife. failed, luckily. sent back to miss about 3 weeks of january. almost N/C'd out of biology (had 1 day left). now, im free, for now...

any questions feel free to ask. knowlege is power.

Oh damn..Did you ever like hurt anyone because of that?

no. i did however attempt to strangle Drake in 8th grade. failed, thank-god. nothing came out of it. however, a lasting effect of this: death, killing, blood, and such things draw me in. i...don't be too freaked out by this...some what enjoy the screams of those being killed(movies, not in real life, lol), having people die, and such. (prolly why i like Saw and Black Christmas and stuff).

also, the voice in my head, still exists...

Quote Originally Posted by apokolipz
    no. i did however attempt to strangle Drake in 8th grade. failed, thank-god. nothing came out of it. however, a lasting effect of this: death, killing, blood, and such things draw me in. i...don't be too freaked out by this...some what enjoy the screams of those being killed(movies, not in real life, lol), having people die, and such. (prolly why i like Saw and Black Christmas and stuff).

also, the voice in my head, still exists...
    Ahh..I see..It's pretty interesting what these Voices can do.

i, uh, actually have a good story about this whole thing. i was in my marketing class, looking for more recipt tape for the register. we were looking for a pair of scissors. well, i saw a utility knife in the back room. i went and got it, while they were already opening the box of tape. so, i hold it out trying to show them the knife, which would be a whole lot easier. well, the blade was out, and it was in front of a friend. he flips-out screaming, "NO! NO! NO! your not legaly supposed to have that, Nagle!! Go put it BACK!!!" laughing i walk back to where i found it, he takes it out of my hand, and says, "never use a knife near me again, nagle!!".

all of this, however true, was over-drawn out by my friend and funny, not ever ment to be demeaning, as it kinda sounds.

my friends, including Drake, joke about my insanity all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by apokolipz
    i, uh, actually have a good story about this whole thing. i was in my marketing class, looking for more recipt tape for the register. we were looking for a pair of scissors. well, i saw a utility knife in the back room. i went and got it, while they were already opening the box of tape. so, i hold it out trying to show them the knife, which would be a whole lot easier. well, the blade was out, and it was in front of a friend. he flips-out screaming, "NO! NO! NO! your not legaly supposed to have that, Nagle!! Go put it BACK!!!" laughing i walk back to where i found it, he takes it out of my hand, and says, "never use a knife near me again, nagle!!".

all of this, however true, was over-drawn out by my friend and funny, not ever ment to be demeaning, as it kinda sounds.

my friends, including Drake, joke about my insanity all the time.
    Haha...I see :P..THat's jokes :P

o_O

You tried to strangle me?

When?

Thread Information